Chapter 9:BANG!

3 days later
Cassandra's POV
It's been three days. Three days since CDC and three days since Jacqui passed. It destroyed Annette she hasn't come out of Rick's car refusing to.

I've tried, Carl's tried, hell even Andrea's tried but everyone who has she's just said no to them and lays down. I mourn over lost loved ones in a very complex way.

I've never really lost a loved one giving my family's full of assholes. So this is all new to me and the way I mourn is by not talking about it letting it rot my thoughts a couple of days then it gets out of my system.

I loved Jacqui but she was much more connected to Annie. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the car stopping I look at Daryl with confusion and he gives me the same look. Rick get out of his car and so do we.

We go to the camper and see that we can't go any farther cars are blocking our way.

"Well I guess where camping here," Dale sighs. 

I open the car door and shake Annie awake "What?" she grumbles.

"We're camping here and looking for supplies so how about you help me," I suggest.

She frowns "I don't wanna," she mumbles.

"Annie she wouldn't want you doing this to yourself she would want you to enjoy life so do it for her and do it for your favorite sister." I smile punching her in the shoulder playfully.

She smiles slightly "Okay," she mumbles.

I smile she gets out of the car and we start walking around looking for stuff. Annie's holding my hand looking around.

"Cassie?" She questions I hum.

"What's going on with you and Carl?" She asks. Blush creeps onto my cheeks I try to hide it the best I can.

"Nothing why would you say that?" I ask a little too quickly.

She smirks "I'll find out on way or the other Cassie" she teases.

"Can we look through that blue car?" Annie asks pointing at a blue Toyota changing the subject. I nod and she guides me over to it.

"Wait I wanna check and make sure there's no walkers," I say when she tries opening the door. She nods I use my sleeve to move the dust away from the window so I can see the inside. Just as I thought there's a walker in there.

"Get back," I instruct to Annie she walks back a couple feet and I open the door. The walker falls out looking very weak probably from not getting any food.

It starts crawling towards me I let it get a few inches closer then drive my knife inside its skull.

The walker falls limp I look in the car making sure this is the only one it is.

It smells like death in the car giving that walkers probably been rotting in there for almost 2 months. Me and Annie open the car doors to air it out.

"Ok now you can check the car" I say Annie nods and climbs into it. I go to the trunk and open it.

"Cassie! Cassie!" I hear I look up and see Annie with a big smile holding some cloths. She jumps out of the car and holds up a pink unicorn shirt with a pair of light blue jeans.

I smile "Look how pretty these cloths are" she smiles I nod.

"Can I have them?" she asks.

"Of course you can,"

She jumps in joy. "Is there anything we could use in the car?" I ask she shakes her head.

"Okay how about you help me finish looking through the trunk then we can go back and you can put your new stuff on?" I suggest.