Chapter 42:Burn in Hell

Carl's POV
Cassandra fell asleep after a few minutes of crying the car being filled with her soft snores. Kasiaya opens the door getting in the car she's holding a bag of something as she shuts the door. "She wake up yet" she asks I nod "she tell you anything" she asks.

I nod "I really am sorry for not telling you but I didn't want to break her trust" Kasiaya mumbles. I nod "I would've done the same thing" I admit se nods giving me the bag "it's rabbit" she says I nod and shake Cassandra gently.

She stirs awake and I give her a smile "we have rabbit" I says she smiles and I give her the bag. She opens it taking a peice then giving it to me "tired Kay?" She questions looking at Kasiaya who is curled up in the seat she nods. "Sleep well then" Cassandra says with a small smile Kasiaya nods before falling to sleep.

We finished the bag and now we're just cuddling with her legs on either side of me and her arms draping around my neck while my hands are on her waist.

"Carl" she mumbles I hum "do you still love me" she asks after a minute of silence. I nod "I don't think I could ever stop loving you" I answer honestly she sits up "I never could stop loving you either" she admits. I smile and pull her in for a kiss she gladly accepts it and kisses back.

I pull away looking at her with a smile a bang on the window makes both our heads snap to the right door. Kasiaya wakes up with a jump and gasp 3 men are by the window knives in hand as they takes turns looking at us all licking their lips.

Cassandra's POV
My heart hammers in my chest as I look at the 3 men eyeing me, Kasiaya, and Carl hungrily. Kasiaya shifts over to me and Carl to get as far away from them as possible and I hear them laugh.

I look out the windshield seeing a group of men by Rick and Michonne. One is pointing his gun at Rick's head but I can't see his face I scramble to get up but Carl pulls me back down. "W-we have to help them" I whisper Carl looks at me and shakes his head.

  "There is nothing we can do they have more people and weapons then us I'm sorry" Carl says defeat in his voice. I look out the windshield again seeing Daryl come out of the woods. There's muffled voices again then Daryl is punched but he isn't fight back. He's thrown against the car door "No!" I sob trying to open the door.

The next thing I know I'm being pulled out of the car by one of the men. I grab ahold of the seat and start kicking and squirming refusing to go down without a fight. "God damn this one's a squirmer" I hear a man exclaim "No! Let go you cocksucker!" I scream.

With one final tug the man pulls me out of the car holding my hands behind my back firmly. I try struggling against him again and he laughs. "I take claim on that one!" I hear on of them holler I hear the man behind me huff then I'm thrown to someone else.

I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel the man lick the side of my neck nibbling on my earlobe. "Wait a god damn minute" I hear a voice say "pick her head up for me" I hear the same man say.

The man holding me grabs a fist full of my hair and yanks my head up. I'm met with the eyes of one of the people I've hated my entire life. "Holy fuck Cassandra you look like shit!" My grandfather exclaims.

"Now everyone I would like you to say hello to my granddaughter Cassandra" he exclaims. My body tightens up "she was the woman I saw under the bed" one of the exclaims. Joe -my grandfather- looks back at me with a frown. "Your with the people who killed Lou" he says anger in his voice. I was about to as who Lou was but then it hit me the man in the bathroom I killed was Lou.

I shake my head "now Cassandra you know I don't like liars" Joe says grabbing my face roughly. "I say no because they are the ones with the person who killed Lou" I mumble looking into his eyes.