Chapter 6:CDC

Cassandra's POV
It's the next day and we're all cleaning up and getting ready to head to CDC. Well everyone except Andrea she hasn't moved from Amy's body once.

Not to eat, sleep, or anything I feel bad for her but I know she needs to be alone and mourn.

I move one of our people's bodies over to the holes Jim and T-dog have made.

I put him in one and started helping Jim bury him.

"I had a dream like this once," he says sitting down I ignore how strange he's been acting and continue to fill the hole.

I get finished and start walking back to the camp. Annette comes over and hugs me I hug her back then she walks off towards Eliza.

Eliza and her family aren't coming with us Annette and Eliza are upset because of it.

We get all the bodies removed except one. Amy's. Rick goes over to Andrea and taps her on the shoulder she immediately points her gun at him.

She mumbles something I can't hear then goes back to looking at her sister.

Amy hasn't turned yet surprisingly and I think that's when Andrea is gonna wait to bury her.

Just then Amy starts waking up as a walker Andrea holds Amy's hair back so she can't get up to bite her. She whispers something in Amy's ear and then pulls the trigger.

Amy's body goes limp and Andrea walks away I help put Amy in the last hole and I make a cross it says.

"Lost a good friend
    Love you, Amy"

I carve that into wood and then start walking towards the camp. I get there and Jim's on the floor scared Rick's shielding him and Shane and Daryl are pointing guns at him.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Jim's been bit," Daryl grumbles I pull my gun up on him too.

"Rick move might as well get it over with," I say.

"No we don't kill people," Rick argued.

"You really want to do this in front of your sister?" he mumbles to me. My expression changes and I look over at Annie she looks at me with fear as she cuddles into Jacqui.

I drop my gun "Annie," I mumble my voice cracking I put a hand out to her she flinches and whimpers putting her head in Jacqui's side.

I put my head down "What do you wanna do Jim?" I mumble anger filling me.

"I wanna go with you and when it's time leave me," he mumbles.

I nod "Then that's what will do," Rick says

I walk over to Daryl "Can I ride with you?" I mumble he nods and I grab my duffel bag and put it in the back with Merle's motorcycle.

I get in the passenger seat and close my eyes. I hear Daryl get in on the driver's side "You okay kid?" he grumbles.

I shake my head and open my eyes "Never in the 7 years she been alive has she ever been scared of me" I mumble.

"She's just confused give her some time" he grumbles.

I shake my head "You don't understand she's scared of me," I say.

He nods "I know it happens sometimes but it'll get better ya hear," he asks.

I nod "I hope you're right" I mumble as he starts the car and we drive behind the camper.

Carl's POV
Annette is staring out the window and I'm in-between her and Sofia while my mom and dad are in the front with my dad driving. We're following Daryl's truck who's following Dale's camper to CDC.