72

Now playin'
Going Home by The Aces

EENHA

Sitting at our familiar table waiting for our food to arrive the earlier traumatic events seemed so far gone now. Everyone seemed bright and happy. The old woman and her husband rejoiced with us over our win and promised to cook us something special on the house. The couple was so adorable. They said we would get something we could enjoy together.

In the end, three big cauldron-like hot pots were brought to our joint tables and we all exclaimed at the visuals. The old woman kept explaining how all three of them had some ingredients she knew certain members enjoyed. It was endearing to know she had remembered our preferences. "You two should join us for late dinner," Heeseuk suggested. "Yeah, please we owe you a lot!" Chan added and we all let out similar suggestive words.

In the end, the old woman and her husband joined us at a close by table. I could hardly tear my eyes off of them. "Wonder how many years they've been together," I muttered and Mirae heard me. "I think they are each other's first and last." I looked at the older. "What a cliché." She made a face at me which made me smile. "Talking about cliches," I looked at Mirae who was staring in front. I turned to see Felix and Chan in their own world talking to each other.

"They're cute." "Agreed." That was when I made eye contact with the person in front of me only to notice he was already looking my way. 'Save me', Minho mouthed and I fought back a laugh. He was the unfortunate one sitting next to the formerly said pair.

"So you all know we have to go through another competition right?" Jisung earned everyone's eyes at him. Then a slap behind his head by Changbin. "It's not until next year shut it," Tengo warned him. "I was just trying to-" "Just eat," Seungmin was ready to feed him to shut him up and the rest of us laughed.

---

Our managers had driven us here from the filming place so they promised to give us a lift back to our dorms. There was a bigger car that could include eight people but not even that was enough for all of us. Chan, Mirae, and Changbin took a cab here. "So who goes into the cars and who takes the cab?" Jisung took out the elephant in the room as we reached the managers' cars on the nearby road from the restaurant.

"It's not that big of a walk if you cut through the food market," Tengo pointed out. "Great you can walk then," Jisung marked. "Hey!" "I actually don't mind walking," Mirae informed. "Me neither!" Himi was eager to inform. "Mind if I join you?" Seungmin asked. "Not at all," Mirae smiled.

"Hunger Games for the rest of the seats?" Jisung suggests. "Wait, wait!" Changbin shouts before everyone scatters. We all turn to the big boy. "You'll all come to graduation, right? We're good friends right? So you'll all come?" Changbin's eyes made the most contact with me, Tengo, Himi, and Mirae. It had completely slipped my mind we basically started as co-workers.

"You idiot!" Tengo raised her voice and took a step toward the male. "You passed and didn't tell me! You passed English!?" Changbin who at first seemed shocked by Tengo's outburst like we all was now cracking up with an uncontrollable smile. "Yeah, yes I did! I just forgot to-" The blonde Chinese is on his neck. Her arms squeezed him tight. "You did it!"We hear Changbin's chuckles, "I did." He hugs her back.

"Finally! I'll soon have another full time-worker," Chan joked. "Good I need a new colleague," Mirae joked. "And of course, we'd come, Changbin!" Mirae added assuring. They exchanged smiles. "Great now," I heard Minho's voice next to me. "Heeseuk-nim-ya!" He shouted and grabbed me and Jisung with him.