52

EENHA

"Stop eating like a hamster there are people around," Wonshik pointed out. I glare at him murderously. Then I cover my mouth to speak, "shut up." He scoffs. The four of us sit at a table in the cafe with the managers. We warmed up some of the prepared food and I realized I was hungrier than I thought.

"Yo!" Felix's voice reached us. He was walking with Himi toward where we were sitting. "Got hungry?" I ask as soon as they get close enough. They nod. "That looks so goood!" Himi drools over the little food I have left. I wave for her to come closer so I can safely feed her a bite. "Mm~ for sure snack food is amazing." We chuckle at her.

They picked out some food and came to sit at the table we were sitting at. The managers give them space as the tables are six-slotted. Wonshik seems bitter not to be able to listen to our conversations as eagerly but the younger manager tries to man him up. "Come on old geezer we've lived our youth." Heeseuk's comment makes us all laugh as they move to a table closest to ours.

"So where were you two?" Chan asks poking at his tteokbeokki. "I went to race the cars-" Felix began. "I won of course," Himi chimes in. "What really?" Mirae exclaims. She earns a pout from the younger boy which Chan finds cute. "And then Seungmin joined us too." "But Innie and Seungmin decided to do some scary stuff at the 3D zone we bailed and played Guitar Hero." Himi interrupted once again. "Who won?" Hyunjin asks. "We played so many different songs I think eventually we were pretty even," Felix explains before their food arrives warmed up.

"And yo-" "Omg Jjajangmyeon!" Jisung who suddenly has arrived at the scene shouts and crashes next to Hyunjin. There wasn't much space so the boy basically sat on the other's lap and stole his chopsticks to get himself a bite. "Get your own!" Hyunjin whined after Jisung who had stuffed his cheeks with the other's food.

If Jisung was here that must mean that Minho is here too. I grab my soda bottle before standing up. "I'll go find the two idiots," I come up with a lie hurriedly. "But we just got here?" Mirae points out. "And I'm already done eating. You can stay." "I'll come with!" Jisung gets up from Hyunjin. "Weren't you hungry?" Himi questions. He shakes his head, "he was." He points at Minho who has finally arrived at the scene. "Let's go!" I link my arm with Jisung before hurrying off.

MINHO

As the two of them run off Minho flops down to sit to the side where currently Mirae and Felix are sitting. He sighs. "What do you want to eat?" Chan asks trying not to sound concerned about the younger's low mood. "Oh, mm just anything they have." Chan nods and tips Heeseuk to warm something up for Minho.

"Well someone really knows how to kill the party," Hiromi munched on her burger and stared at Minho. Minho shot her a glare which softened quickly realizing his eyes met with Hiromi. Hiromi was so sweet of a girl it was hard to be angry at her even if she had a babbler's mouth. "Hiromi!" Mirae kicked her shin under the table. "Auch! What? Is stating a fact not considered suitable?" She took another bite. Minho let out a light laugh, "it's fine." He assured Mirae who smiled as thanks.

Minho's food arrived and lousily he started eating. He didn't intend for everyone to notice that his mood was off but somehow he found it hard to mask it. Maybe the realization of finally seeing what kind of an idiot he was took him off guard. If he had accepted his feelings and been vocal about them maybe things could be different. Now it was obviously too late for that.

"Well just eat already!" Hiromi commands after noticing the male was not touching his food. "What?" The confused Minho looks back at the ditch black-haired Japanese. "Eat so you can tag along with me and Felix to the 3D zone." She speaks slowly emphasizing every word. "Oh, we were-" It's Hiromi's turn to kick Felix on the shin maybe a bit too hard as the younger Aussie wails in pain. Hiromi just smiles innocently looking ever so gentle and sweet. Mirae tries to hold her laughter at the scene. "Oi Felix, you okay?" Chan asks with a light laugh earning a pained nod. "You're crazy," Minho scoffs amused. "We all are," she finished her burger. "No, because you could pass off as a psychopath," Minho grins and munches finally on his food. Hiromi acts offended. "No, I 100% agree," Mirae joins, "she looks like an angel but she is really far from one."