16

EENHA

We were collected in the lobby of the school waiting for cars to pick us up. Why? Well, that other schedule as a group meant a weekend locked up together in the same apartment somewhere out of the city. Out of the managers' suggestion to build our team closer together... I'm so hanging that old man the first chance I get.

So now all of us had our bags packed and we waited for the managers to come. Wonshik informed us that we would be taken to a bit quieter region out of the capital. We were leaving fairly early but it took a while to drive there.

"Actually before we start going I was wondering if it were in any way possible for us to speak to each other more comfortably?" Chan started the conversation in the silent lobby. It's true that many of us spoke pretty formally to each other still. "I mean we've known each other a fair amount of time and we'll be working together for a lot longer." He rambled. We all nodded our heads, "yeah we wouldn't mind at all." Mirae responded as the oldest. "Every one of you can call me by whatever you want, noona, Mirae, suit yourselves. I don't mind just whatever feels the most comfortable." "Perfect, perfect!"

"And us, wait, us one, two-" Jisung started, "six of us." I finished for him. "Yeah, 00-line we are same-aged friends!" Tengo joined. "Yeah, sure." I laughed with Huynjin and Seungmin at their enthusiasm.

"Yeah, who knows how long this project is going to take? And we'll be seeing each other often." Changbin articulates. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better," Mirae speaks a bit louder. "That's right and I'm sure we can be really good friends," Chan joins. "It ain't hard to tell who was born in the 90's", Tengo cut in and the rest of us laughed.

After the very corny conversation our manager, Wonshik comes in telling us that the cars have arrived. Three cars in total. Two which were driven by managers and one which would be driven by one of us. "How should we decide on the cars?" Felix asks. "Wanna go with rock, paper, scissors?" Himi suggested. We all agreed.

After a few rounds, we had finally chosen evenly. "Okay, rock team with me!" Wonshik played along. The first car was loaded with Himi, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Felix. "Scissors this way," their manager also joined. The second team was Mirae, Changbin, Minho, and Hyunjin.

"Wait, who is going to drive the last car, Chan hyung?" Changbin puzzled asked as he saw that I, Tengo, Jisung, and Chan were left. I raised my hand, "I have a license too." "Oh, really?" Chan next to me exclaimed. "Ohh, that's cool," Hyunjin admitted before their team walked past us. I smiled at him quickly as a thank you for the compliment and then their team was out of the building.

"You're a good driver, right?" Jisung nervously chuckled which made me pay attention back to the three. "She is the best I assure you," Tengo calmed him down and Chan and I chuckled at the panicked quokka. Tengo touched his shoulder, " 'till she gets mad." She finished walking past him. "Sorry?" "Just come, Jisung-ah!" I shouted as the three of us were already heading for the car.

---

Chan sat next to me in the front seat while Jisung and Tengo sat at the back. "So, when did you get your license? When did you have the time?" Chan asked. "As soon as I came of legal age I made time to get it. We weren't that busy at the time, so it wasn't that much of trouble actually." I answer and he slowly nods. "So who else of you has their license?" I ask in turn. "Well, I do have and I think Felix too drove back then in Australia. I just don't know if he ever got his license though. Minho and Changbinnie have their licenses," Chan responded thoroughly. "Ohh, I see." "Yep."

As if that one male could not have gotten any hotter. Of course, he knows how to drive a car... Things between us have been getting kind of weird, I wonder how this trip is going to go. And why has he started to act like that anyway...