50

EENHA

I and Himi were waiting on three boys at the crossroad where the pathways from the girls' and boys' dorms met. And they say girls are the ones to wait for... In their defense, we arrived a bit early but they were going to run late soon.

Since this week was almost completely free Felix wanted me to hold on to my promise and join the gaming trio. I would probably suck but I never go down on a promise. Besides, it was fun to have something to do for once. Something that was in no way school or dance-related.

"When are they coming~," Himi whined while squatting on the ground. "They're only three minutes late cut them some slack," I nudged the younger with my leg. She almost fell on her ass because of the slight contact. "Unnie!" I laughed. "Ya, you gotta work on your balance what's this?" The Japanese gave me a glare and stood up. "No fair..." She muttered.

Then we are approached by two familiar boys. But wait- "Where's Felix?" Himi steals the words from my mouth as Jeongin and Seungmin get to the hearing range. The boys seem a bit burdened. Jeongin rubs his nape with awkward chuckles, "well. We should tell them right?" The younger boy looks at the slightly older one. Instead of answering him Seungmin turns to us, "I don't know if Mirae noona knows already but Chan's uncle passed away. Chan got the call after the last filming and went to stay with his aunt for the time being 'till his family got here and now that he finally came back after two days, Yongbok wanted to stay and I'm filling in."

"No way, that's so- I feel sorry for Chan," Himi frowns. "I know," Jeongin nods. "Oh sorry to hear about that," I flash the boys a small smile. "Well, he has Yongbok right?" Seungmin tries to lift the mood. "And that means I'll have to do this again then." "Really Unnie?" "I made the promise to Felix." Himi gives me the cheekiest smile she owns. "Should we get going?" "Yeah, sure!"

---FELIX---

Felix knocked on the upper dorm's door. It took a while but eventually, the door was opened. Behind it Chan revealed himself. He had spent a whole two days away ever since the news about his uncle. Felix understood that but he could not help but be worried.

As soon as Changbin said that the leader was back in the dorm Felix canceled his plans to go to the internet cafe and decided to visit him. "Oh Lix," was Chan's first response. He looked tired. When was the last time that man slept? "You're not gonna step out of the way and let me in?" Felix tried to sound comedic. Chan chuckled belated and there was zero emotion behind it. "Come in~."

"I heard everyone's out today why aren't you?" Chan conversed normally or at least tried to. Felix turned back to the older Aussie. He was not the one to shy away from being straightforward. He still wanted to be considerate, "your family got here?" Chan nodded and gestured for Felix to sit down on the couch which both of them did.

"They're staying with my aunt now until the funeral so I figured I could come and visit here," he told the younger. "So you'll leave again?" The curly-haired boy sighed, "maybe, I don't know yet." Felix saw how distressed the older was. It pained him. "So the funeral..." "Next month in two weeks." Felix nodded.

Chan was rubbing his hands together in an anxious manner. Felix placed his hand on top of his. A sign of reassurance. Chan gave him a weak smile for the gesture. "Heeseuk-nim knows right they'll give you proper time off?" Chan clicks his tongue which confuses Felix. "He knows yeah and I have the dates free." "If you need don't be pressured to take time off from the project."

Chan understood where Felix was coming from and that he was just looking out for him. But something about his suggestion made him frustrated. "I told Hyung that is not necessary." His voice was strained. Felix furrowed his brows, "are you sure I mean-" "Yes Felix I am." Chan cut him off more harshly than intended.