46

EENHA

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Special delivery!" I recognized Wonshik's voice at the door. Tengo went to stop the music and all of us turned to the managers that came through the door. It was already evening but we were still at the school going over some parts. When Heeseuk stepped in he was holding delivery bags on both hands. "Who wants some ice cream?" Wonshik shouted cheerily.

We appreciated the gesture more than ever and rushed to grab our favorites before finding a comfy place to relax with the goods. "Thank you, old man and Heeseuk-nim!" I thank the two older men before grabbing mint-chocolate-flavored ice cream and an overly sweet drink just custom-made for my taste.

"Even after all these months, I still can't believe that is what you call him?" Felix who has appeared near me states. I chuckle before sipping my drink, "we go way back before I even officially set foot at the agency. Plus he is an old man so." He nods in realization, "ahh ours would probably give us a good slap to the back of the skull for any nickname." I laugh at his remark. "I don't think Heeseuk-nim is half bad though." Felix and I unconsciously walked to the same spot and sat on the floor next to each other. "Oh he isn't, our managers are just very different." "To that I agree," I take a scoop out of my ice cream and he does the same.

"Wait," Felix speaks and I turn to him. "On top of drinking hot chocolate like coffee and eating the plainest foods ever since you're such a picky eater your favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate?" I fake a frown, "yeah?" He laughs softly, "hyung is right. You do have the taste of a child." "What?" Felix froze, "oh shit I mean- I wasn't supposed to say that can we forget about it?" I shake my head and laugh in disbelief, "sure..."

I found Felix's roommate from the practice room. What could have those two been talking about if that idiot had the nerve to bring me up in it? I reach to take more ice cream while seeing the brunette boy talking to Jisung.

"What they'd have in store for us next? I mean all these small gifts," Felix asks me probably trying to divert and redirect my attention. "Maybe they'll take us to an internet café maybe even an arcade, who knows?" I joke and can't help but smile at the freckled boy. Felix smiles back.

Then I see a change in his expression as if what I just said sunk with him. "You like games?" He asks surprised and I nod, "yeah I used to play a lot when I was younger. Now I haven't had that much time..." His eyes lit up even more, "and Himi hasn't told us anything how is that possible?" He makes me burst into laughter. "Because I rarely do anymore and she used to get all whiny about it but now she has you."

"No because all this time we could've invited you with and played Apex?! It sucks when there is just one random," Felix groans. My smile widened, "I'm sorry should've told you earlier." "Now you have to come you realize that right?" I looked at the Australian boy who displayed his best pouting gaze. I can't help but chuckle, "fine, fine! I'm not that good anymore though." He shakes his head, "it's for fun anyway."

Felix flashes me a smile before sipping his drink. "Okay then," I agree. I really liked talking with Felix. He is a very heartwarming person, the literal sunshine. He also had his fragile side. He wasn't scared of expressing himself or saying what was on his mind. An honest person like him made me comfortable. I admired his honesty a lot. It was a quality I had grown to appreciate the most during my life in Korea and being in the industry for so long. Honest people were hard to find.

"Your favorite game?" He asks. "Don't mock me but," I quiet down for a bit to investigate his reaction, "but I'm still really into Overwatch." "Oh," he nods approvingly, "it's not bad at all."

"And what secrets are you two here sharing?" Hyunjin appears pointing out that we were talking mostly in English. "Just planned a date," I respond grinning. "A date?" "To a computer cafe." Felix plays along. "Oh, you play?" He asked shocked. I nod, "I like games." "So I asked her to come with me someday." Hyunjin nods slowly and settles down to sit next to me.