18

EENHA

(Through the ladder game, we got the next teams, I, Felix, and Hyunjin were in one. Tengo, Changbin, and Himi were another. Unnie, Seungmin, and Jeongin one and lastly Chan, Jisung, and Minho the last team.)

I and Felix started putting up the game while the other teams were still getting distributed. "Oh, it's not the normal version," I blurted as he opened the lid. "Oh, you're right." He took out the game board. "This doesn't have any street names they're all some buildings?" I took out a mini grip pouch, "and these characters are weird." Felix turned his head to look. "What edition is this?" I shrugged my shoulders, "who knows."

"What snacks y'all want?" Changbin shouted from the kitchen. "Corn chips!" Himi shouted first and after that snack suggestions came flooding. "Hyunjin come and help me!" Changbin shouted for the tall blonde who chuckling went to his aide.

"What about drinks, I'll get them?" Chan suggested after the last trio was formed. "Any soda they have is fine," Tengo answered the oldest male. "You need help?" Mirae asked and the male nodded.

Changbin and Hyunjin came back with laps full of different snacks. "If there isn't something you want then I don't know where is," Changbin unloaded all the packets on the side of the gameboard that Felix and I had set up. "Who will be the broker?" Jeongin asked as he saw we had arranged pretty much everything. "What about Seungmin?" I suggest looking at the boy. "Sure," I and Felix start handing him the fake money piles.

"Aish," Jisung groans out of nowhere, and the ones in the room stare at the squirrel. "We should have some music in the background." Tengo's lip curved up excitedly, "perfect observation." She gets up and turns on the tv. "It's not connected to the internet," she wailed. "Let me take a look," Felix stood up from beside me and went to help her. Jeongin also circled there.

The teams sat on different sides of the board. On my left were Himi and Changbin, and on my right was Seungmin. Jisung, and Minho sat opposite. "Unnie hurry up!" Himi whined at the two oldest who we were waiting for. "Yeah, yeah~," Mirae responded calmly. "Choose your pieces," I toss a small plastic bag filled with the characters in the middle of the board.

Jisung picks it up first, "eum? These pieces are weird." "This isn't the normal edition," I point at the board, "look at the names." "Oh that's right," Changbin mutters. "Well, it doesn't really matter monopoly is monopoly anyway." Seungmin steals the pouch from Jisung and picks up the first character he gets his hands on. "This candle stick is ours." Jisung joking gives Seungmin a glare as the latter gives the bag back.

Jisung carefully looks at the small metal pawns. "Hyung this or this?" He shows two to Minho. Without a word, the older picks out the gun-like and Jisung puts the other away. He then hands it to Changbin. "You choose," he gives the bag to Himi. She smiles brightly and accepts the plastic pouch politely. Changbin chuckles at the girl's change.

All of a sudden faint music starts playing, "Felix you're an angel!" Tengo's voice exclaims. So they got the tv working. "Any suggestions?" "Oh!" Jisung shoots up and goes to the blonde while Felix and Jeongin return to their places. "Here some drinks~," the oldest duo comes back into the living room their hands full too.

Some grab their favorites right away as the two set on their places. "Here," Himi was handing me the mini grip bag. "Mm," I hum. "You choose Felix," I pass the bag to the boy who just sat down next to Hyunjin. "Oh, sure." "You didn't ask me to choose one?" Hyunjin's ever so dramatically points out. I fake a gasp, "oh God how could I forget? I'm so sorry." He grins while I roll my eyes. Felix takes out a car pawn and sets it in the starting slot with the others.