25

(And before we knew it, it was filming day.)

EENHA

"Cue!" The intro started playing in my in-ears. While Tengo, Minho, and Felix took on the intro the rest of us tried to stay out of camera sight.

The stage opened and Felix sat on a motorbike. The three of them played out a little skit where Felix was waiting for Minho and Tengo to arrive. Once they did, it was hard not to notice the matching leather jackets they wore, which all of us wore in our own way. For example, Tengo wore hers tied on her waist, Felix had his hanging behind his back and tied in front of his chest so it wouldn't fall while Minho wore his normally.

After they were done acting the mediocre background music faded and the guitar started playing. That was when they started doing the choreography that was designed by them. After they were done a more familiar melody started playing and we all got out onto the stage.

We had a similar skit as we all joined on the stage. We greeted each other with funny handshakes and acted cool and all before the change in music indicated our real routine to start.

---

We were through most of the song it was the last chorus. The bridge before it. I with Jisung were supposed to build up an entrance for the others to walk out of since that was where the group dance break began. We had to run from the sidelines of the stage and halt before crashing into each other before lifting our hands up for the 'door'. After that, it was just the last chorus until the ending pose. For the ending pose, we would run back to the bikes and act it cool as if we had never performed in the first place.

However, as Jisung and I started approaching each other I stumbled on my feet before getting to a halt. So I fell on my knees while Jisung had to hop out of my way not to get hit and fall down like a bowling pin. Such a stupid mistake... I cursed. As I slammed down I heard the faint sound of jewelry clattering on the stage. Shit, I thought and lifted my wrist. My bracelet broke, no, no not this one... I felt frustrated and embarrassed. Jisung approached me first as I finally got up. "All good-"

"Cut!"

"What is this? Your formations seem messy, did you decide on them last minute?! You all lack focus on your presentation and you have a member stumbling on her feet? Get it together!" One of the directors badmouths us. "Let's take ten!" One of the filming crew suggests. "Let's have another group up and rehearse first."

Luckily it was just a practice round but I was still more embarrassed than ever. Plus this stupid incident cost me my father's bracelet... Most of us were walking towards our green room. My members knew me and didn't even try to comfort me with words. As Tengo walked past me she laid her hand on my shoulder momentarily before continuing her way. Normally if someone messed up something like that we would have all been laughing our asses off and teasing the heck of the one who messed up but here the atmosphere was tense.

The directors were mean, trying to make the show interesting, and messing up things like that just proved our company right. I couldn't help but keep thinking about that meeting. What can I do if they have already decided to disband us? I felt helpless and mad maybe that was why I couldn't even focus on staying up on my feet. What do I think this show can even help us anymore? Why am I...

HYUNJIN

Hyunjin saw that Eenha wasn't walking toward their green room. She seemed bothered similar to their last practice at school. Something was occupying her mind and he wanted to help. She didn't seem like the 'talk' type, but he couldn't just completely ignore it. "Aren't you coming?" Changbin who had spotted the still-standing Hyunjin. "Oh mm," he turned to him. "I get it, just go." Changbin grinned. First Hyunjin was taken off guard but soon scoffed. "Come on now someone has to cheer her up." Changbin nudged Hyunjin's side before continuing his way giving him no time to argue against him.