11

EENHA

After the long evening, we spent stuck in school playing that stupidly fun game. The next morning didn't waste any time. How happy I was to be in class at 8 am. At least the class was art. I can still kind of rest and just paint mindlessly. Wait an art class?

I glanced next to me and the seats were empty. Hyunjin hadn't yet come to class. It was fifteen minutes past 8. Usually, he is only ten minutes late, I thought to myself. Also, who the heck was that Hyunjin in the practice room? The way he acted with his friends... that definitely wasn't this Hyunjin.

Instead of being distant, because he is too superior to everyone, he was I don't know how to describe it, but maybe genuine? I could have never imagined hearing giggles like that coming from his mouth as his members were getting completely played in the mafia.

I smiled unintended as I thought about yesterday. Paboracha? What even- I almost laughed aloud. I peeked at my phone to check the time. 8:20 am. Where was he? For the first time, I actually wanted him to come to class so I could figure him out.

"Sorry, I'm late!" My eyes shoot up in seconds. There is the blonde boy bowing to the teacher. "No worries Hyunjin! Just try to get the painting finished today. We're continuing it in the next lesson but we will also start a new project." Miss Choi explained to him the same thing she already told us at the beginning of the class. "Yes."

Hyunjin came to place his bag before hurrying to find his painting and supplies. I just followed his actions with my eyes. Until he was finally ready to set to his place.

HYUNJIN

Hyunjin settled everything on the table. He had felt the brunette's eyes on him for a while now. He was spreading everything out but the girl next to him seemed frozen in place. So he finally opened his mouth, "what?" He chuckled a bit not to make it sound rude.

He heard no response so he made eye contact. Eenha was still looking at him. "Well?" Hyunjin asked again. She seemed caught up with something. "Are you really Hwang Hyunjin?" What? He laughed a little, "eh?" "You yesterday was still you right now or do you have a twin I don't know about?" In disbelief, he bursts into soft laughter. "I'm sorry what the..." He mumbles what he can.

The girl scoffs with a faint grin. She wasn't being serious right? "Or did you have a fever yesterday, were you sick?" The boy stops laughing for a moment, "you weren't kidding?" The brunette just tilts her head. Hyunjin shakes his head with small movements, "no I wasn't sick. Yes, I am Hwang Hyunjin, the one and only and I don't have a twin brother." He couldn't believe he actually had to answer those questions.

Eenha had brought her elbow on the table to lean her head on her palm. She wasn't saying anything but it looked like she still had something on her mind. "Yesterday you just seemed so-" "different?" Hyunjin finished for her. She hummed a yes.

Oh, right. From the first class, Eenha had viewed him like everyone else in the school. But with his members, he could be more like himself, and that Hyunjin was very little like the Hyunjin in school. Isn't everyone a little bit like that, he thought.

"You just didn't make the effort to get to know me," he decided to tease her a little bit. She rolls her eyes, "I tried, but you said I lacked the skills to befriend anyone." He chuckles, "right. Although was I wrong-" "Shut up." He laughed. "Sorry, sorry."

The brunette seemed to be giving up. He felt bad for teasing her. "You asked why I chose 'embrace', right?" Eenha looked at him doubtfully as he looked at his work in process. So the brunette was kind of sensitive about being made fun of? "It makes you feel kind of heartwarming, the original piece."