42

EENHA

The next day after the filming of our second performance the managers wanted to treat us to our favorite restaurant. They told us they were tightening the schedule for the third show because of all the delays and wanted to give us a little gift for working so hard up until now.

So now the kindest old couple was helping us to connect tables we could fit fourteen people in. "We can do this ourselves," Wonshik spoke respectively to the old lady who tried to help us. She glanced at the boys and gasped, "aigoo I didn't even notice all these young gentlemen here." She grabbed Chanbing's hand who was closest to her, "you have enough power to move the tables right?" Changbin smiled, "of course." The old lady smiled and nodded before scurrying to the kitchen.

Everyone felt heartwarming about the old lady's silliness. Chan and Changbin helped the managers to create enough space so we could finally sit down. The old lady came back with her husband as we were seated they started bringing in side dishes. Wonshik and Heeseuk went to help the old couple. They didn't have any other workers and we had a pretty large party. Besides the owners were always so nice it was kind of us to repay that.

On the third round, the old lady came she asked for our orders. "You ready to order? Your usuals?" She smiled warmly. Some of us nodded and some tried something else from the menu we already had memorized. She listed it all in her head. For someone that old she had an amazing memory. Or maybe it comes with the job.

"You always order the same," Hyunjin pointed out from beside me and snapped me off my thoughts. I turned my head to the boy. "And?" He chuckled, "no just saying it out loud. You don't get bored of it?" I shake my head. "If something is good enough you'll never get bored of it." He nods slowly, "ahh so you won't get bored of me then." I scoffed amused and made eye contact with the grinning blonde. "I'm so bored of you already you don't even know." I joked and he faked a frown.

"Right in front of my salad," Jisung blurted from the opposite side. Hyunjin just laughs at Jisung's remark. I roll my eyes, "we don't even have our food yet." He makes a face at me and jokingly I glare back at him. 

HYUNJIN

"Wait you have two dorms, right? Who sleeps in which?" Hiromi started a random conversation. "3Racha and Hyunjin in one, the rest in the other," Jisung responds. "You with them?" Eenha's question was directed at Hyunjin before eyeing Chan, Changbin, and Jisung in turns. Hyunjin lets out a laugh, "I know right, how I've suffered." Chan laughs amused while Jisung and Changbin whine. "You like living with us!" "Yeah, yeah..." He gives them a playful grin. "Why so?" Mirae asks. "We share a similar biological rhythm. We all stay up pretty late." Chan answers. "Oh." "I mean I don't live there anymore, I stay a lot though," Chan rambles in addition. The girls nod.

"So how did you decide on roommates?" Felix intrigued asks the girls. "That was purely decided by luck!" Hiromi squealed. "Eh?" Jeongin questioned. "Before Himi moved in I slept alone and Unnie and Tengo shared but when Himi moved in we decided to shuffle," the brunette leader underlays for everyone to understand. "We did the walk-in method! Starting from Mirae unnie we chose the rooms at random." They nodded, "ohh."

"Why am I so unlucky..." Tengyang sighed trying to mess with Eenha. "You?" The latter glares at her. "You don't even follow a biological rhythm, on your laptop or phone all the time," Tengyang directs her speech to everyone and continues, "she also does a lot of late-night snacking because it just might be her breakfast and is always so rude... Refusing my cuddles and all," she pouts and distressed leans to Changbin's shoulder acting like she was dying, "well not always," Tengyang smirks at Eenha.

"Noona is a fan of skinship?" Jeongin holds back a laugh. "Am not," the brunette defends herself. Hyunjin gives the girl a look. She feels it and glances at him. His smug look makes her look away in an instant. She didn't like the attention she was getting from all sides. "You love my cuddles admit it," Teangyang insists while the brunette shakes her head silent. The others laugh at their bickering. "You definitely have it rough." Changbin consoles her. "Yah... Tengo, get over yourself... You came into the room after I was already in it." Eenha wraps it up. Tengyang flashes the older her tongue while she rolls her eyes displaying a small grin.