07

Now playin'
Mix Tape: Time Out by Stray Kids
The Wings by Miichi

The boys had a precious day off that weekend. Soon they would be so packed with everything that they were given this amazing opportunity to rest for the weekend. The boys lived in the school's dormitory in two separate dorms. (Fun fact the other dorm was basically above the other.) Chan didn't officially live there anymore but he stayed over often since Changbin never got another roommate.

In the lower dorm slept Jeongin, Felix, Seungmin, and Minho. The rest were on the floor above. Currently, Jeongin and Felix play Mario Kart on their Nintendo Switch. The two had been racing against each other ever since they woke up.

Seungmin was in the living room too. He was reading a history-related book and teasing whoever was losing occasionally. Minho had left for the other dorm. He was going grocery shopping with Changbin. They would make something special for dinner tonight.

SEUNGMIN

"Ah man what," the blonde Aussie groaned in his mother tongue. Seungmin glanced up and saw that Felix had lost the third round right. "Yongbok hyung lost his touch," the youngest mocked cheerily. "I'm not playing anymore!" The Aussie whined and sulked while he laid down the controller in his hand. Jeongin just laughed because he knew the boy was kidding.

"Jeongin said he wanted you to bake something again," Seungmin told the blonde to give his mind something else to think about.  "Oh, really?" Felix was over his loss and turned to see Seungmin. "Mm." He nods. "Again? But I just did the chocolate chip cookies, they all eaten?" Felix asks in disbelief and turns his eyes to Jeongin who just smiles awkwardly.

Seungmin nods, "he just didn't want to ask you directly." Jeongin shoots a glare at Seungmin. "Hyung that's not it," he argues. "You did say that to me though." Seungmin insists and Jeongin groans after being exposed. "Well, well. I'll bake something then, we have a fair amount of free time so it's no big deal." Felix cuts the two. "Mmh." Jeongin hums thankful.

FELIX

"Should we switch the game?" Felix suggests in the hope of making the raven-haired boy comfortable again. "Oh sure," Jeongin grabs both of the controllers. "You choose," Felix smiles and the youngest gets to it.

While Jeongin picks out a game Felix thinks to himself. He baked two plates of those cookies. They were all eaten in two days? He rubs his temples, "they were supposed to last for Jisungie's and even for your birthdays though." The Aussie gained Seungmin's attention. "That is why he didn't want to say anything." Seungmin exposed. "Oi!" Jeongin had turned to the two. Felix sighs.

"Oh!" Both of the boys turn to the freckled boy who seems to have gotten the idea of the month. "Maybe I should bake something to gift the girls! Kinda like a thank you for accepting and a sorry because I heard the girls went through a lot of trouble because of that audition and as something to make a greater impression," he gets up from the couch mumbling to himself. Jeongin chuckles, "what about our game?" He knew Felix was already too far in his idea. "That is a sweet idea," Seungmin backs Felix off.

The blonde halts, "but what should I make? Do we have any ingredients ready?" He rushed to the small kitchen. "Make brownies, yours are so iconic," Jeongin suggests as he chooses a game to play by himself. Felix nods, "maybe." "And just text the hyung's to pick something up for you they could still be at the store." Seungmin reminded the freckled boy. "Oh right!"

Felix checked the cabinets, "if I try something new it might be a total failure," he thinks out loud. "Then again brownies are so simple, I always make brownies." "But your brownies are the best," Seungmin assures him from the living room. The blonde smiles upon hearing the compliment.