14

(After our second 'schedule' together we finally got some real information about what was going to happen. We scheduled a meeting to discuss our first performance thoroughly. We were told the themes one at a time. The first one was to choose a song from a well-known idol group, more specifically a boy group. We met up to plan the song just us, the boys, and the managers. Our companies' choreographers had given us their opinions but just like Chan said we wanted to carry this out ourselves. So he came up with a perfect plan; if we were quite precisely ordered to pick out a boy group song they would probably make us pick out a girl group song as well. To make things fun he thought it would be great if we chose the boy group song and they in turn would choose the girl group song.

But before that, I need to go through that day from the beginning with you.)

MINHO

Minho sat in his mathematics class. These algebra classes were boring as hell... To Minho at least. He wasn't really listening to Mr. Jeon but he found it hard to pass the time. His seatmate was Felix and that poor boy needed to use his whole concentration for the class if he wanted to pass it. Minho knew this so he didn't even think of bothering the Aussie. Instead, as soon as Mr. Jeon would assign exercises for them he would help the freckled boy.

Minho started wondering what kind of song the girls would pick for them. He was fine with everything. He had confidence they could make anything work. He was just curious about what kind of performance they wanted to go for. "Here is the list of exercises," Mr. Jeon's calm voice rings in the quiet class.

Minho looks at the list with too many tasks to finish under the lesson that was already half used for all that pointless explaining. Mr. Jeon was a good teacher even if his lessons lacked variation. He was liked especially among the girls of the school. Why? He was tall, his age wasn't over thirty, and he was closed off. Girls love a handsome mysterious teacher. Oh, and he of course had glasses. Minho didn't know why but glasses attracted girls, even more, when your face looked pretty.

Minho had first-hand experience after all. He thought it was funny that Mr. Jeon's and his glasses looked identical almost. However, as Minho noticed in his first year how magnetic his specs seemed to be he started using contacts.

(Right, you might not have known this yet but even if Minho was known as the boy that the entire school was friends with he didn't like the attention that much. Sometimes he thought it was annoying even. But having good relations around wasn't bad and he knew that. So he used it to his advantage.)

"Hyung can you help me with this?" The blonde was already struggling with the first exercise. Felix turned his laptop so Minho could see it. "Let's look at the book's example first," the older suggested and Felix took the right page from his paper book. "You can follow this, the order in how you solve is just reversed since they're asking for this rather than the variable," Minho explained as Felix started eyeing the example.

Felix kept nodding his head slowly, "thanks hyung." Minho flashed a quick smile as the freckled boy got to work again. Minho eyed the page, he didn't really feel like doing math now. He looked around the class. They sat next to the wall pretty close to the exit. The big windows were on the other side. Similar to where he sat in physics class. (Or well where he used to sit.) This time as he looked at the last rows next to the window he couldn't see a brunette's head turning. Well, not a certain brunette anyway.

Minho sighed audibly and focused back on his empty laptop screen. "Ah hyung," Felix whined again. Minho turned his attention to him. "I don't get this one either." "Let's see," Minho stole Felix's laptop.