26

EENHA

"Hey, hey, hey. You saw that poster at the notice board right?" Tengo asked excitedly. We were sitting in the school cafeteria. Everyone had their lunch period at the same time so the ten of us sat together. "I saw a post about it on the school's Instagram," Jisung informed. "You're all coming right?" Tengo then proceeded to look at everyone at the table.

I glanced around too. Poor Changbin looked clueless. He whispered something to Seungmin who sat next to him. "The winter ball," Seungmin spoke out loud, and the older chuckled nervously about being exposed. Tengo's question was on the verge of being ignored. No one seemed to fancy the ball. "Seems like you're the only one who wants to go," I took a sip out of my water.

My comment makes the rest snicker while Tengo gives me a frown. "You always come with me still." "Yeah because you make me." "But it's a lot more than just a stupid dance!" Himi tries to cheer Tengo up. "I don't really know..." Jisung sighs next to her. "It's gonna be one of the last winter balls we have left!" She tries again still not receiving a loud positive response or any kind of response for that matter.

"We still have another year to go..." Seungmin states. "Well, it's gonna be Changbin's last winter ball so we should all go!" Tengo gestures to the male in front of her. He chuckles awkwardly. I sigh, "maybe we could go realize how lame it is then head to the nearby cafe or Mcdonald's." I hear Hyunjin's chuckles next to me and turn to him. "With those clothes?" I poke my chopsticks into the food, "it's not like it's a prom you don't have to wear a suit." "But if I want to?" He props his elbow on the table. We create eye contact, "that'd be so extra..." He laughs softly.

"If we did that we could invite Chan hyung and Noona with us too," Jeongin points out. "Oh, oh, oh!" Jisung started chanting like he had something to say. "Then that would be our first official hang out together like ever!" "Oh, you're right!" Himi joined thrilled. "As if we haven't spent a weekend together," Minho sighed. "Or see each other almost every day in school..." Seungmin added. "But it was all arranged by someone else!" The trio argued.

"Eenha's idea sounds fun though," Felix joined the conversation after finishing his meal. I smile at him as a thank you. "Yeah I mean an appearance at the ball isn't that bad," Changbin explained his view. "So it's settled then?" I throw out the question. "We can just go as a group right, no need for dates. I really wouldn't want to ask for one..." Himi rambles suddenly nervous. "Don't worry unnie can be your date." I create eye contact with the Japanese who smiles back relieved. "Smooth," Hyunjin remarks, and I scoff.

Minho throws his arm around Jisung's shoulders. "You're mine." He smiles at the startled squirrel who was just trying to enjoy the rest of his meal. "Oh baby," he blurted while adjusting to the situation. We laugh at the interaction. "I don't mind going as a group," Tengo announced. "Well, we have two weeks to think about that," I mutter and continue eating.

---HIROMI---

A loud clicking of a keyboard and a mouse was only canceled out by the gigantic over-ear headphones Hiromi wore. "Heyheyheyhey, can someone help me in the mid?" Felix's voice rang in her ears. "You're in the mid you go there to survive so survive," Jeongin's voice followed. "I know I know just come! I'm so close to the upper lane and these- FUCK seriously I need support," Felix groans and moves his mouse frustrated. "I'm coming, I'm coming don't die on me," Hiromi finally caves in. "If they break in the down lane I'm blaming you hyung." Felix clicked his tongue in response.

The three had come to a pc cafe after their school schedules were done. They would have the second performance planning meeting tomorrow so they kind of had a day off now. There isn't a better way to start the week than with games right?