Twenty-One

~Rory's POV~

"So in the two months" Corin asks me in disbelief "you two have been together by yourselves, you and Demetri haven't" shaking her head "fucked?" Demetri and I returned back to the Volterra a couple days ago, I put a mental shield around his mind so that Chelsea can't affect him or Aro seeing his mind since I don't want anyone affecting his decision.

"I'm actually" smiling to the girls "planning on during the two week cruise" yeah, we're taking a cruise from Spain to South Carolina then to the Bahamas "I am hoping you girls can help me when I go lingerie shopping?"

"Of course" Jane nods her head "so, how are you planning this?"

"I'm planning on having it be really romantic" I tell them "scented candles around, rose petals"

"Well let's go get you some lingerie" Renata takes my hand and we leave the castle.

~Demetri's POV~

"Two months" Santiago chuckles "and you've never once did anything sexual?"

"I did draw her naked" I say and the guys smirk "that's it" Shaking my head "It's why during her birthday when we are out at sea, I'm going to make it extra romantic" showing then the ring.

"Your going to propose?" Felix exclaims

I nod my head "Congratulations man"

It's her birthday and I've got the day prepared, Rory will be on the deck and doing a bunch of activities while I'm preparing the room. I've got it all perfect in my mind, rose petals all around and scented candles. But first we are going to go to dinner, I'm going to propose to her there and we're going to come back and hopefully Rory is ready to be intimate. I'm fine if she isn't ready, but it'll be a bonus if she is ready.

"Morning" Rory yawns waking up, she looks at me smiling.

"Morning" twirling a piece of her hair with my finger as I hold her "guess what?" Shrugging her shoulders "there is this pottery thing that I signed you up for"

"Really?" She asks sitting up "will you be coming with me?"

I nod my head "It's one of the few things that I'm able to do since it isn't outside but do you know why today is?" She thinks about it "Your birthday"

She smiles "And I've got something planned for us to do tonight"

"Oh?" I ask

She nods her head "It'll be amazing" does she have something planned?