Author's Note

Hi everyone, thank you for reading Past. Present. Future. One of the three different versions of the Aurora Mikaelson's series. Praise Stephanie Meyers for Twilight and the creators for TVD/TO/Legacies.

I know you all know this or some may not but recently a follower of mine told me how one of my books was similar to another. So I want to say this, I accidentally plagiarized. I didn't mean to and I take full responsibility for what happened, the book The Witch Twins Mother? I wrote that book before reading the other author's book Born in Flames. I tried to make sure I didn't copy any of her work, unfortunately like I am saying now there were some similarities in it like both female oc's names started with an A. I don't know for her but for me I was watching a Barbie movie with my niece and the name Annika was a name I really liked so I used it. The whole fire power and shield penetration was my oc characters while her's both she and Caius could do, my book's Caius couldn't do that and Annika's power the fire was multiple colors while her's it was just one color—also her character could create both shields mental and physical while destroying them too. In her book her main character never tortured any of the wolves or adopted children, mine did. When I hit the finished button, I forgot to save it so I finished my book before her's was finished. When I finished my book it was after hers so I know how that looks. These small similarities led up to plagiarism which I never intended, I know I sound like I'm making excuses but I'm just trying to explain myself. I sent to the author of the other book an apology and hope she can accept it, if not that oh well. Also to not insult her any further I took down my book for good, I'm not going to republish it and show any changes since I don't want to accidentally put something that was like in her book in mine.

Thank you for reading the Past. Present. Future.