Twenty-Seven

~Mikaelson's POV~

When Freya comes back, everyone looks at her "She has a son" when they sent Lizzie to Rory, they thought she might come back to beat Lizzie's ass but didn't expect Lizzie to tell them that she's pregnant. So Freya went and now she has the news that Rory has a baby.

"So I'm an aunt?" Hope asks

"Didn't she know about protection?" Lizzie mutters

"Elizabeth!" Caroline scolds, Lizzie is silent since her parents have been scolding and giving her a hard time for what they heard "Lizzie did"

"Let's just" Kol speaks up "give her time, she has a new family...we can't ask for her to come back or force her back. Especially with a mate and child"

"But"

"Hope!" Kol raises his voice, she looks at him shocked along with the others since Kol never raised his voice to her "We leave Rory be, let her come back to us. We can't expect her to come back by force and all this harassment isn't helpful"

~Rory's POV~

"He has your eyes" I tell Demetri, I have hazel eyes with green flecks in them. Our son has my hair which is light blonde and Demetri's blue eyes, he looks like a Targaryen from Game of Thrones. Demetri is glad I didn't name our son a Valyrian name.

"He has your hair" Demetri holds me as we watch our son sleep in his crib "the kings called" they know we left the coven and that Demetri helps with jobs every now and then but Felix collects the vampires Demetri sends "the Cullens sent a wedding invite to them and we are to appear in Forks a week after the wedding" it has been months and not one word from my family, well my Uncle Kol sending me a text for congratulations on our son—I sent him pictures of Damien after talking with Demetri of course. Uncle Kol always did know how to respect boundaries.

"Did you accept?" I ask

"Not until you tell me your answer" Demetri says

I think about it "Okay" nodding my head "it'll be fun to scare the Cullens again"

He chuckles "I'll tell Aro" we smell something as Damien wakes up crying "after I change our boy"

"Hey" Demetri looks my way "You know how my Uncle Kol has been giving me space?" I was thinking of calling him up, see how things are going with him"

"Okay" nodding his head "I'm only saying okay because he's the only one that is respecting our boundaries" shaking his head as he looks at Damien "did mommy feed you something different this time?"

Leaving the room, I go to grab my phone and debate for a moment before calling. When the phone picks up I hear Uncle Kol "Rory?"

"Hi Uncle Kol" I sit down "how are things?"

"Good" he says "it's good to hear from you"

"First I want to say thank you for respecting my decision for space" I say "second I want to say I miss talking to you"

"Of course you do" he scoffs "I'm your favorite uncle, how's the family?"

Laughing "We're doing amazing, Demetri is everything I could ever hope for. We have a son as you know named Damien and our life has been peaceful"

"Careful not to jinx things" he warns "I'm happy for you Rory, no joke. I know your dad would be glad knowing that your happy and that you found love in your life"

"Thanks" I smile wiping away some tears "I'm guessing you had something to do with everyone stopping bugging me?"

"No" he says "actually that god, Ken—he came and threatened us. He actually took away Hope's ability for magic turning her into a hybrid" good, so Ken did was I suggested with taking away her magic and turning her into a hybrid. When I told him how Hope and most of my family has been messing with my mateship along with the super squad did Ken interfere. He said that mated couples are sacred and that they should not be messed with.

"So I'm the only tribrid?" I ask

"Seems that way" he confirms "I want to talk to you longer, I do but I'm surprising Davina tonight so I need to get ready. I'll call you later?"

"Totally" I confirm hanging up, Demetri comes in then with Damien who is looking around. Damien even though he was born four months ago he looks to be about nine months old. Seems he grows much faster than the average baby "how's my boy doing?"

"What did you feed him?" Demetri hands me Damien "his diaper stunk much worse than before" Damien grabs my top looking at my boobs. We have been getting him off breast milk and onto baby food recently.

"Those peas" I look at Demetri as he joins me in bed "so when's the wedding?"

"In a few weeks, about a week after your birthday" he tells me "do you know what I was thinking?"

"Oh no" I mock gasp having Damien look at me "daddy is thinking"

"It's not a bad thought" he says "I was thinking we take Damien to meet Amun, Kebi, Benjamin and Tia. As they watch him, we could try to make Damien into an older sibling?"

I stare at him "Fine"

"Fine what?" He asks

"Let's make another baby" getting up, I put Damien back in his crib which he goes to sleep instantly after some time and go back to Demetri.

"Really?" He asks, I nod my head and he smiles.