Twenty-Three

Moaning as my arms are wrapped around Demetri, my legs around his waist as I'm on top and Demetri is beneath me sitting up. Pulling back I look into Demetri's eyes as we both reach ecstasy again "Your absolutely perfect" Demetri pushes my sweat covered hair away from my face.

"I have no words to describe how I feel for you" I respond back. Pulling myself up, my body sore especially my thighs. Demetri grabs another condom, getting rid of the old one. In four days we managed to go through over thirty condoms but they don't know Demetri. We had more condoms brought up to our room earlier since we are going through them left and right.

Demetri picks me up and brings us off the bed to the wall, turning me around he picks me up and thrusts into me "Oh fuck" my hands are on the wall, legs around Demetri's waist as his hands are on my hips thrusting in and out of me.

"Oh my god!" We hear a screech, looking over Demetri stops as we see Hope with her eyes covered and turned around.

Leaning forward to whisper in my ear "I am hating your sister"

"Story of my life" panting to him before demanding from Hope "Hope? Why the fuck are you here?"

"Can't you see" Demetri demands looking at her "we are in the middle of something?"

"Can you both put on some clothes?" She demands "and stop being" waving to us.

"No" Demetri and I both say "Demetri" continuing to my sister "isn't going any" moaning when Demetri starts to thrust in and out of me "where"

"And I'm continuing" Demetri grunts "what I started" of course, being in a coven he is use to people hearing him have sex.

"Oh god" I moan in pleasure as Hope groans disgusted "Faster! Faster!" Demetri does and the picture on the wall shakes.

"Don't you two" Hope demands "have any decency?"

"Leeeeeave" I order Hope "nooooow...Hoooope"

"Not until you listen" she orders before muttering "how many condoms did they use?" She looks around at the pile of used condoms around her.

"Then stay and listen" Demetri growls "as I fuck my mate who just so happens to be blood related to you" pounding into me harder and faster, the picture on the wall falls as I moan louder.

"Rory come home" Hope orders "you are family and...oh my god" she groans "just come home!" She ordered

"You aren't my sister" I manage to get out "go away and don't ever try to find me again" waving my hand she leaves. Looking to Demetri "

~Mikaelson's POV~

"Well?" Alaric asks as he looks at Hope who wakes up, it's been months and they haven't been able to find Rory so they astral projected again.

"She's not coming back" Hope starts to cry "she says I'm not her sister and that she doesn't want to see me again" the super squad comforts Hope as she cries.

"Maybe" Caroline—who has just arrived back a week prior—suggests "you just need to leave her be, give her time"

"We've given her two months!" Rebekah snaps

"Anything about this visit that was different?" Jeremy Gilbert their best tracker asks.

"They looked to be on a cruise ship" Hope says "but what's weird is that her husband" sneering that name "he didn't sweat"

"What?" Emma asks "what do you mean?"

"The two, they were fucking"

"What?!" Everyone exclaims

"You saw your sister have sex?" Damon Salvatore laughs, everyone looks his way giving him the evil eye "what?"

"He wasn't sweating, actually I couldn't hear his heart" Jen and Ben share a look then "what?"

"Rory isn't in this universe" Ben explains

"What?" MG asks "so the theory of the multiverse is real?"

"Very real" Ben nods his head "but for her to know how to do that she needs to come from a very powerful witch bloodline or the most likely scenario is that our father gave her the spell to leave this universe"

"So this vampire" Jen explains "he's known as a cold one vampire, I forgot but some witch that was really powerful was fucking out dad and she went to another universe with him and created cold one vampires"

"Cold one vampires?" Kaleb asks "what's that?"

"Essentially" Jen says "the gay kind of vampires. Their eyes are red, they sparkle like diamonds in the sun, really pale, no heartbeat, the male vampires can impregnate women"

"What?!" They all exclaim as Jen and Ben are calm.

"They also have gifts" Ben adds ignoring the outburst "like one could have the ability to blow stuff up or another could read minds"

"Back to the impregnating part" Marcel demands "so it's possible for this vampire to impregnate Rory?"

"Yes, but the child might kill her" they stare at her "the baby is part vampire and it needs blood" Ben explains "Jen did Wren"

"He still does" she nods her head "told me that it'd long forgotten amongst vampires there"

"What's long forgotten?" Keelin asks

"Vampires there" Jen tells them "our brother Wren, he keeps track of them and what he told me last is that the vampires there forget about their ability to impregnate women. But the baby might not kill Rory since she's supernatural, plus even if the child did kill her then she would come back since she's a tribrid"

"How did Rory even get the spell?" Freya asks "a spell like that I've never heard of"

"Our father most likely gave it to her" Ben says "as I was away our father was cold but when I came back they were laughing"

"I'm sorry" Lizzie demands "are you saying Rory is friends with the King of the Gods?!"

He nods his head "Yes"