Thirty-Three

~Rory's POV~

"I can't believe" Alyssa shakes her head "those wolf shifters were stupid enough to challenge you or attempted to in a way"

"Serves them right" Penelope locks Rachel Black's cage, yeah we created cages and now the imprints are in them. Well not that Claire, we hear her laughing with Damien.

"I know this isn't any of our business" Alyssa asks "but will you and Demetri have or try to have any more kids?"

"We'll try" I smirk "but can't promise anything, I mean Demetri is the best sex ever and I love my kids I do...I just don't want every time we have sex to lead to kids. I want Demetri and i to find ourselves, you know? Find what we do and don't like"

"That's understandable" Penelope says "much different from Hope and Landon"

"That relationship was a doom from the beginning" Alyssa says "I hear they only had sex once!" Really? I didn't think there was any sex! I mean given how toxic that relationship was...

Leaving the attic, we go to the kids who are being watched over by Demetri. Their playing tag outside and it's cute to watch, Damien with a friend. "Hey babe" I wrap my arms around Demetri "how are the kids?" Penelope and Alyssa go to the bassinet where the twins are sleeping.

"Damien wants us to keep that Claire, saying he likes having friends" looking at Alyssa and Penelope who are taking photos of the twins with themselves. Probably posting something about how amazing they are, I know I do that with my Instagram account "and I wouldn't mind more kids"

"We've got three" reminding him "let's wait a while before doing anything. I want us to find what we like and don't like, okay? I don't want us to always end up having babies whenever we have sex"

"Alright and we don't just have sex, we make love" smiling I kiss him before looking to Claire and Damien, who are now playing with sticks like their knights. I notice those wolves keeping an eye on us, oh well.

I then remember "Who did you call the other day?"

"No one, Felix called me" looking down at me "the red sky and lightning was everywhere, so now every vampire knows that you exist since Aro let it slip"

"Blabber mouth" I grumble

"Aro wants to introduce you" Demetri says "saying that your apart of his coven"

"We" growling as Demetri holds me to him trying to keep me calm, rubbing soothing circles on my back "are our own coven, if Aro thinks I'll be apart of this hunger for power he has another thing coming"

"The new Greek Coven" he says

Nodding my head "Exactly"

Looking at Damien and Claire "Mommy, daddy" Damien says "Claire and I hungry"

"Your hungry?" I ask as Claire is in Demetri's arms while Damien is in mine "how would you kids like some lunchables?" We stocked up on lunchables since we heard that people love it. We have the same in the universe I'm from, but I've never eaten the stuff so...

"Yah!" The kids clap

"Do you have the breast milk?" Penelope asks "the twins are hungry"

I nod my head "in the fridge" somehow my breast milk is still producing, so I pump my milk and store it in the fridge for the twins.

"Here you kids go" Demetri hands Claire and Damien their lunch while I watch Penelope and Alyssa feed the twins, before the three of us had our own little baby sitting business. I trust them more than the Cullens with my kids.

"We need to hunt today" we hear Esme tell Seth and Leah "if Carlisle will have enough self control" or they could be normal vampires and feed from humans, the only time I condone vampires drinking animal blood is if they are rippers. Rippers have near to zero self control when it comes to drinking human blood so it's safer for everyone if they drink from animals. In most cases that is traditional vampires and traditional vampires don't have venom in their teeth so they can just bite and not kill someone.

"Your the enemy" Leah tells them "if you are to get the blood you need" I notice from my peripheral the four looking towards me "you need their help"

"Drink human blood" Demetri growls at them "do not ask us to help you continue to harm the earth"

"Please" Carlisle begs "if this was your children and mate"

Using my powers, Demetri and I deal with them while Penelope and Alyssa stay by the kids. The two vampires fall in agony "No" growling at them "I will not use my powers to help you, it's your own fault. If you had gone hunting before the wolf shifters found out you wouldn't be in this predicament, you had ample time"

"My mate is correct" Demetri agrees with me "you were foolish enough to starve yourselves—remember she is a blood singer and not a mate. Save the child or don't, but don't expect that blood singer will ever have a place in your coven once that mind reader realizes the truth"

"And what truth" Edward demands "is that?"

"You only care for the blood singer" Demetri says "for her blood, you don't actually know what you want since her blood is all that is on your mind" scoffing "you all are such disgraceful vampires"