Twenty-Eight

"Hello Amun, Kebi" I hug them when we enter their room with the pool, I don't see Benjamin or Tia around "Where's Benjamin and Tia?"

"They went hunting, we just returned" Amun says "Demetri, my son" they hug him "who's this?" Seeing Damien who looks around the place. He's a little over a year le looking right now.

"Meet Damien" Demetri introduces them "our son"

"Son?" Kebi asks "May I?" We nod our heads and she takes him into her arms "hello"

"Is he a quadrid?" Amun asks

"He is" nodding our heads "Damien can you say 'hi'?"

Damien looks at them and babbles "Hi"

"He's starting to speak" Demetri says "and the parenting books" aka the room filled with parenting books, tell us that right now is the time for Damien to learn new words "you don't seem shocked"

"It's common knowledge" He says to us "I never told you since you always went after the female vampires, Benjamin he knew. He and Tia spoke and they agreed no child"

"The Volturi didn't know" I say

Shaking their heads "Such a vast knowledge they have" Kebi says "and they don't even know the basics of our species"

"Damien was a surprise to us" Demetri says "a good surprise"

"Papa" Damien points to Demetri

"That's right, I'm papa"

"Who's this?" We look over to see Benjamin and Tia her smiling.

"Tia, Benjamin" I introduce them "meet our son Damien, Damien this is your Uncle Benjamin and Aunt Tia"

"Hi" he moved his hand like a cat who is letting its claw out before dropping the hand.

~Demetri's POV~

"Sissy" Damien points to Rory who is sleeping on the plane, we are taking a plane to Forks. Damien looks to be about two years old now so he's growling a tad bit faster. Rory posts in her supernatural Instagram account about us and her friends Penelope and Alyssa will be visiting soon to meet Damien.

"No that's mama" I whisper to him "and remember, inside voices"

He nods his head but points to Rory's belly "Sissy" Rory has been more tired lately and sick, much more sick than when she was pregnant with Damien. So is it possible? Listening carefully I don't hear anything, but Amun told me that it's possible for us not to be able to hear the child but that would mean the child is more cold one.

"That's right" I tell Damien, ruffling his head. We need to get him a hair cut "mama is growing sissy in her belly" I would be happy if it's a girl but I would also be really fucking terrified since I was the Cassinova and if I have a girl it would be like karma. So I'd be both terrified and thrilled.