Ten

~Rory's POV~

"You don't mind me taking your bed?" I ask Demetri.

He shakes his head no "I don't need to sleep, I just have the bed since if I ever found it now found you I'd have the bed for us to use together" I blush as he says that thinking about what could happen on the bed "there's room in my closet for your things"

He leads me to his closet and it's huge, I mean it could fit about ten people in here with how big it is.

Demetri leads me over to a large space "For you"

"Thanks" opening my bag, I wave my hand and my clothes fly out and I have them go to the hangers and drawers. Blushing as Demetri looks at me "didn't want to waste so much time"

"No" shaking his head "sorry, just I've never been before a witch so" when the red oak stake flies out landing on the ground, he picks it up confused "why do you have a stake"

Taking it from him "this" showing him "is the one thing in the universe that can kill me permanently" his eyes darken on the stake.

"Why do you have that?" His voice low

Biting my lip, I put the stake back in my bag using a spell to seal the bag so they only I can grab it. I'll find a place for it later "It's a long story where in the end shows you how fucked up I am" looking at him "can we not talk about the powerful stake that can kill me?"

"Sure" he nods his head looking at my clothes, he pulls out a red gown "out of all your clothes, why do you have a red dress?" right, I mostly have the colors black or dark colors, maybe even some color to the black clothes but never any loud colors like red. The dress he is showing is a red sheer long sleeved ball gown type of dress.

"My mother wore this dress" I run my hand over the lovely fabric "before she died she always said how she wanted to see me in this once" smilingly sadly at the quick memory of my six year old self seeing the dress mom is showing me "that she wante...

"My mother wore this dress" I run my hand over the lovely fabric "before she died she always said how she wanted to see me in this once" smilingly sadly at the quick memory of my six year old self seeing the dress mom is showing me "that she wanted me to participate in Miss Mystic Falls, do they have Miss Mystic Falls here?"

"I don't know" he says

Putting the dress back "I had it altered a few years back, I was in this pageant type thing called Miss Mystic Falls. My sister Hope also competed since an ex friend of mine wanted someone to win from the school we go to—Hope won the year before me, everyone was so happy for her"

"Did you win?" He asks

I nod my head, going to my bag I pull out the sash and tiara "The next year I won because it was one of the few things I could do to honor my mother since she too was a Miss Mystic Falls" wiping a few stray tears away "she would have been so proud of me seeing me win"

"How old were you when she died?" He asks, i look at him "the way you speak about her"

"I was thirteen" sighing at how she died

"I'm sorry" he says

"Demetri!" Some peppy female voice calls out and I see Demetri groan.

"Girlfriend?" I ask, the thought makes me bitter.

He shakes his head no "Ex fuck" we see a brunette with red eyes and pale skin with sharp features—she has this attractiveness to her that is drawing me in but I ignore it—in the doorway smiling with no clothes on "Oh" she looks at me "your brought a snack"

(Heidi)

Growling at her, I feel my werewolf come up and before she knew it I have my hand on her throat lifting her up. She grabs my wrist digging deep that I'm bleeding but I don't care "I'm not snack" my voice low with the promise of death "mistake me for a snack again and your dead, am I clear?"

"Demetri" the vampire begs

"You heard my mate Heidi" Demetri leans against a closed door "your also no longer welcome in my bed"

"Mate?!" She exclaims looking at me and I growl at her. Raising my other hand I place a spell on her so that she can't touch Demetri without being set on fire.

"Leave and don't show your face around me again" I throw her out of the room, we watch her grab her robe before running out slamming the door closed. Looking at Demetri "Is she going to be a problem?"

He shakes his head no "Hopefully not"

"Just to get the question out of the way now" I ask "is there any other vampire here that you fucked that I should be worried about?"

He thinks about it and the correct answer was no right away, not this silence "Just Heidi" I stare at him before raising my hand up and mutter a spell "What was that?" So he felt the spell activate. Good.

"Just making sure that no female with the intent of sleeping or seducing you can touch you" I say "unless they want to burn"