Thirty-Seven

"Mommy?" Damien says "what if they hate us?"

"They won't hate you" I tell him, the twins are on either side of him sleeping. Their four years old, I figured out a way to slow their aging down so now my kids are aging at the speed of normal human children.

"We're here" Demetri parks the car far enough away from the house that is between two small mountains peaks "I'll talk to them" I watch as Demetri goes to four vampires who came out. Three women and one man. The man has pale skin, short black hair and golden eyes. They all have golden eyes. The woman beside him must be his mate with how he's holding her—she has long dark hair, pale skin and is the shortest of the three women. Then you have two blonde women, one with long straight hair and the other with wavy curly hair and both have pale skin.

"Demetri" one of them speaks, the leader. The one with curly wavy blonde hair since she steps forward "what brings you by?"

"Why" the one with straight blonde hair asks "do we hear several heartbeats?"

"Your hearing my mate and our children" Demetri tells them, they looks past him to us shocked "we came because we need your help Tanya" the one names Tanya looks at him "Irena told the Volturi that the Cullens created an immortal child" they look at him shocked and in fear "it's a lie or I hope it is, the child we think it is is a hybrid child. Mix between a human and a vampire"

"I heard rumors" Tanya speaks "of such children...your children?"

"They are different from immortal children or hybrid children" he tells them "my mate is the tribrid I'm sure you've heard of"

"Yes" the man nods his head "Aro was more than happy to announce having a powerful creature in his coven"

"My mate and I" Demetri growls shaking his head "are not apart of the Volturi, we created a new Greek Coven"

"Can we meet them?" Tanya asks, Demetri nods his head and looks my way coming over.

"Time to meet the new people" I tell Demetri getting out of the car grabbing him and Aerion, Demetri holds the sleepy Nicky in his arms. Damien who looks to be six right now is holding my hand as we go over to the Denali's who stare at us "hello"

"Welcome" Tanya smiles to us "odd, I've never heard of a creature as yourself yet I can hear your heart"

"What are these children's names?" The vampire with long dark hair asks.

"I'm Damien" Damien waves his hand

"This is Aerion" I introduce them to Aerion who looks at them, his head resting on my shoulder "and that's Nicky, she's a daddy's girl" Nicky sleeps in Demetri's arms when I introduce her.

"I doubt" Tanya says "Demetri will let her date"

"She is too young for dating" Demetri growls while I say "I'll help Nicky sneak around her dad with dating"

Demetri looks at me betrayed as the Denali's are amused "Being good parents" I tell him "we let her date and experiment"

"Experiment?!" He hisses

"Whether she is straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, asexual"

"Asexual" he declares

"We won't know until she's older babe" calmly saying since Demetri can't fathom the idea of his little girl dating "okay?" Looking at the Denali's "I'm sorry but the Cullens will die at the end of this"

~Later~

"What did you do?" I demand from the newborn

"I did nothing!" She yells, I bitch slap her hard that her head comes off.

"Mommy!" The hybrid yells "your a monster!"

"When I return" growling at the Cullens "you better pray I don't do worse than what I've already got planned for you" Demetri has gone out to get some more witnesses, Tanya promised to keep our children safe as the Cullens went to get witnesses also.

I already called Uncle Kol and Aunt Davina, their coming to this world but also...the rest of the Mikaelson's. While I'm in the other universe, I'm telling Ken what Aro did to his sister and if I know Ken he will end Aro, Caius and Marcus for this. Caius for not stopping Aro, Aro for making the decision and Marcus to end his misery.

Once I'm in the other world after stepping through the portal, I'm outside of the Salvatore Boarding School. Going inside, I see people stop and look my way shocked while I go to where MG normally is. I'm going to need vampires help.

When I enter the meeting room, the same place that is used to host school meetings or big events I see the Super Squad. They all look at me shocked "Rory?" Hope asks before running over and hugs me. Patting her on the back "Your back! I told you"

"I" growling at her "am here because I need help" looking at MG going over to him "MG, I need some help"

"What's going on?" He asks

"My family is in trouble because of a stupid vampire" I tell him "I need your help"