Thirteen

Waking up, I feel a cold body holding mine. Opening up my eyes lazily, turning my head to look over I smile seeing Demetri "Morning" Demetri whispers, running his hand up and down my side.

"Morning" turning so that I press my face into Demetri's chest, inhaling his amazing scent of sea salt, musk and bergamot.

"How did you sleep?" He asks

"Amazing" but the moment is interrupted when my phone buzzes, groaning I look to see it's Marcel.

"That's the thousandth time they've called" he tells me "I've been ignoring them for you but"

"Your sweet to do that" I smile "but I get what your saying" grabbing my phone, I answer it putting my face back in Demetri's chest "You've reached me, leave a message at the beep. Beeeep"

"Aurora Camille Mikaelson" Marcel angrily scolds me "you tell me where the fuck you are right now, you are in more than a boat load of trouble young lady"

"I'm currently in the arms of a sexy vampire" I answer looking up at Demetri blushing.

"You find me sexy?" Demetri asks

I nod my head "Incredibly"

"Who is that?" Marcel demands "Young lady tell me where you are this instant"

Demetri smiles like he has a plan so he takes my phone and answers saying "Hello, this is Demetri—Aurora's husband"

I giggle as Demetri snickers "HUSBAND?!" We hear two people exclaim, Aunt Bex and Marcel.

"Yes, husband" he continues "now if you don't mind, I'm trying to enjoy my honeymoon with my incredibly beautiful wife" hanging up, he puts the phone on the drawer.

"I love that" I admit

"Love what?" He asks

"Husband" biting my lip "you, my husband"

"The sound of calling you my wife" he leans down to kiss me "I love the sound of that too" closing my eyes, I close the gap between me and Demetri to kiss him. We ignore my phone as it buzzes multiple times.

Moaning against his lips, Demetri runs his hands down beneath his shirt I'm still wearing to between my legs. Pulling away, I look at Demetri "As much" panting "as much as I want to because I do, I'd like to get to know you more before we"

"Make love?" He asks

"I was going to say have sex" correcting "but I like how you said me and you"

"Making love?" I nod my head and he smiles kissing me, removing his hand he pulls away "I've waited a long time for you and I'll be happy to wait for you"

"Really?" I ask "cause my friends who didn't turn on me told me that not all guys are like that"

"I'm not most guys" he says "I want to be with you when you are comfortable and completely trust me"

Leaning up I kiss him briefly, pulling back "I'm so happy I decided to come to this universe"

"Me too" pulling me to him "I'm happy as well"

~Mikaelson's POV~

"Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to enjoy my honeymoon with my incredibly beautiful wife" the Mikaelson's stare at Marcel and Rebekah when they hear them exclaimed 'husband' before deciding to listen in to hear Demetri speak again unaffected by their outburst.

"Rory!" Marcel yells, but when they hear the phone be hung up he looks around "Davina! Freya! Find this so called husband"

Kol shakes his head "I always knew" they look at him "Rory did crazy things but getting married?" He chuckles "craziest"

"Wait" Keelin exclaims "if she did get married then it would be public record"

"For that girl's sake" Marcel warns "it better be, she is in major trouble"

"Especially getting married" Rebekah exclaims "I was going to help her plan her wedding" Rebekah knew that she should have kept in touch with Rory more over the years since Lorelei and Klaus died but didn't since Hope always seemed to need their attention more. In a way she understands how Rory is feeling with wanting to run away from this family. Being on your own.

"I think" Davina suggests "when we find Rory, we go to group counseling or have some sort of family intervention like you did with Hope"

"If she listens" Vincent shakes his head "you all know that Rory is the more stubborn one of the two, that she uses reason a lot of the time. So she'll give out a bunch of valid reasons to not want to come back—didn't she tell Hope that she didn't want to be in a toxic environment?"

"Why can't she be more like Klaus?" Freya complains "at least then we'd be able to find her through the dead bodies"

"Even you know that won't work" Kol shakes his head "she's like a master mind when it comes to hiding bodies and covering her trail, doesn't help that you taught her the best cloaking spells known to man—I say we wait. We wait for Rory to come back when she doesn't feel the urge to kill any of us, god knows I felt that way over the years. So no daggering" looking at Rebekah who tried to dagger Hope "let's give her space and time. Hopefully she'll come back"

"And if she doesn't?" Rebekah demands "don't forget, I also know what she's feeling and if we don't keep pushing she will never come back"

"Rory is smart Rebekah" Kol shakes his head "let's just give her some time" taking Davina's hand, the two leave.

"Where are you going?" Keelin asks

"To Rousseau's!" He answers