Two

"I'm going to miss you both" hugging Penelope and Alyssa "I'll try to stay in touch with you"

"Do that" Alyssa nods her head "I want to hear about your new life"

"Me too" Penelope agrees

Letting go, I turn to the blue portal that we opened. Breathing deeply in and out, I grab my duffel bag and was about to go when Alyssa calls my name "Wait" looking over, I see her hold out a box. Taking it, I open it to see a small black fluffy kitten "Her name is Killer"

"Beware" Penelope warns me "she loves cocks—see" she holds out a dildo and I laugh seeing the kitten grab the dildo and bites it and essentially acts like it's a chew toy "she's a magical kitten"

"Which means" I say with tears in my eyes looking at my friends "she'll live much longer than an average cat" most magical animals typically live for about a hundred years. Maybe more depending on how well the owner tends to the animal "thank you" hugging my friends, I cry "I'm going to miss you both"

"Us as well" Alyssa has tears run down her face as Penelope is trying hard not to cry. Taking a final breath, I go through the portal with Killer who is biting the dildo before licking it. Such a weird kitten this is, I love her!

When I step through the portal, my feet touch the streets of Seattle it looks like. I mean this place doesn't look any different from the world I am from. But it could be different, like Game of Thrones doesn't exist and if that is true than I'm going to cry before publishing the series myself and making sure it's known in this world. Life without Game of Thrones is not a life I want to live.

"Meow" Killer meows and I hold her in my arms seeing the dildo is gone.

"I know" looking behind me, the blue portal closed so it's just me and Killer "if thongs don't exist here then I'm going to lose it—no no, if Big Time Rush doesn't exist I'll lose it" Killer stares up at me "Sue me, I'm a huge fan of theirs. I even have five posters they each signed" Yeah, that was an amazing tenth birthday.

Going down one alley, I hear the rush of footsteps. Killer starts to hiss and when an animal hisses it normally means trouble. Looking one way, I don't see anything but I smell something sweet. Like not natural sweet but sweet that it's somewhat making my nose hurt "Your blood" spinning around, I see a man with pale skin, blue hair and red eyes? Red eyes stare at me—I can't hear his heartbeat which sounds impossible since only dead people don't have heartbeats. Even vampires heart beats "It smells so good"

Narrowing my eyes on this man "What are you?"

He simply laughs before going to attack, I use my magic and mentally throw a ball of fire at him turning him to ash. Looking around I don't sense anyone else here or see anyone else.

Turning my head when I hear something be slammed down and shatter, like glass is shattered but that slamming...

Because I'm stupid and curious, I go to the sound of people screaming. Making myself invisible so that I'm not caught or Killer, I mutter "Invisique"

Finding what is or who is causing the commotion, I see a bunch of more people with pale skin, red eyes but different color hair biting people. Drinking their blood. Are they vampires?

"Something" one of them says "is coming, something bigger than any of us alone" looking around he waves his hand "and if you can't control yourselves...we're all going to die" wow, such a motivational speech right there.

Shaking his head "What's done is done, just" waving his hand "clean up after yourselves" because I feel bad, I snap the woman's neck having them all look at her how her neck is twisted around her shoulders "Who did that?"

No one says anything so I cause a bit of chaos by doing this. Raising my hand, I give them all a migraine because I can. I am so angry right now with Hope and Lizzie and everything that I just let it out. "Who's doing that?" Looking over, thanks to my enhanced sight I see from the roof of a building four more red eyes staring down. Two teenagers about fourteen, maybe fifteen. One girl out of the four, she has her blonde hair up in a bun. The other one, the one that looks like a sibling beside her with dark hair and a boy. Then you have this really huge guy, like big enough to be the Rock with cropped hair and pale skin. He looks to be about thirty as does the last one who has blonde hair. I feel something as I stare into his red eyes.

Stopping what I'm doing, one of the creature the one that was talking comes near me. Reaching his hand out fast, he grabs my neck and his eyes widen before growling "Who are you?"

Tapping into my werewolf strength, I grab his wrist which is ice cold before kicking him off. He screams when his arm is ripped off and I toss the arm aside before leaving. As I leave, I notice those four specifically that blonde man looking at me. Like he can actually see me which should be impossible "Demetri?" The blonde female asks "Who did that?"

"I don't know" he mutters crossing his arms, he looks deep in thought. Oh well, I'm leaving them all behind. The purpose of me coming here was to be human, act human. Not get myself wrapped up in whatever supernatural drama this shit is.