Twenty

"You wanted to meet them" Demetri has his arms crossed as I'm changing my outfit for the twentieth time "and now your not sure?"

"I have nothing to wear!" Exclaiming as I look at him, Demetri looks all around the room at the scattered clothes "Babe, the wrong outfit and your parents will think I'm a whore"

Shaking his head amused "Rory" coming over to me "I'm very certain that as long as your clothes, Amin and Kebi won't care what you wear" I stare at him "how about" he grabs a black top with a floral bra, blue shorts and a pair of sandals "okay?"

I nod my head "That's cute"

"Let's go" picking me up, he runs me to this building

"Let's go" picking me up, he runs me to this building. Setting me down, Demetri is uncertain "you can do this" nodding my head, he nods his head and walks in taking my hand.

As we walk through the place, I stare at the architecture and it's all very beautiful "Amun" Demetri says, looking I see four people look our way. All of them have tan skin, black hair and red eyes. Two female and two male vampires.

"Demetri" the vampire with facial hair looks at us "Hello, what brings you by?"

Demetri is silent so I speak up "Hi" waving my hand, the vampires look my way "I'm Rory"

"I wanted to introduce you to my soulmate" Demetri says, they look shocked. 

The one with without facial hair runs over smiling with the younger female vampire "Hello" he says "I'm Benjamin"

"I'm Tia" the female vampire says

"Rory" smiling to them "it's nice to meet you all"

"Your heart" looking over to Amun as he is beside us "it still beats..."

"Rory is a tribrid"

"A Tribrid?" The other woman asks

"Rory this is Kebi" he introduces us "and my sire Amun"

"Hello" offering a smile to them "and in three different supernatural species wrapped up into one. I'm from another universe"

"I've never heard of such a thing" Amun says

"Another universe?" Benjamin asks "are there vampires there?"

I nod my head "My grandmother actually created vampires" they look shocked "I'm part witch, vampire and werewolf"

"Werewolf?" Amun has Kebi behind him protectively.

"Different from our werewolves" Demetri tells them "the black ring you see" I show them my ring "keeps her from shifting under a full moon"

"Aro" Kebi says "must be happy about having such a powerful creature under his roof"

"Actually" Demetri says "Rory and I are thinking about creating a new coven" they look at us shocked.

"Aro doesn't seem like he would happy about that" Amun says then waves to the couches "come, sit" we go over to the couch and I sit on Demetri's lap "losing two coven members"

"I don't like him" shaking my head "and it wasn't my idea, it was Demetri's"

"I want my mate to feel safe" Demetri keeps his arm around me "and as you know the Volturi, most of them hate werewolves" they nod their heads "I know she can protect herself but I don't want her to constantly look over her shoulder"

"Where were you thinking of starting up your coven?" Tia asks

"Greece" Demetri says "where the old Greek Coven use to reside"

~Demetri's POV~

I smile seeing Rory spinning around with Tia, music is playing and Tia is teaching Rory to belly dance. "You seem happier than before" Amun says coming up next to me "before you left with the Volturi"

"Rory brings this life back to me" I say

"Here" Kebi hands me a ring box "your birth mother" opening it, I see a ring I never thought I'd see again "wishes for you to give this ring to the woman you intended to marry"

I smile "Thank you" putting the ring away, I see Rory look my way smiling before running over to me "Hey" wrapping my arms around her.

"Let's dance" she takes my hand bringing me over along with Tia as she brings Benjamin to the dance floor.

Pulling her close, Rory brings me into a kiss and I swear that feeling people talk about all the time when their with their mates? This feeling, I'm feeling it. I'm glad Rory came to this universe, I don't know where I'd be without her.