Five

~Demetri's POV~

"Who's an adorable kitty?" I watch along with the others on the plane how that human named Rory plays with the kitten who is on her back sleeping with her paws up. She tickles the kitten's tummy and the kitten just meows in response curling her paws letting her claws out before retracting "Your an adorable kitten"

"I wonder what the seer saw" Felix whispers, it's been hours since confronting the Cullens and the human about the newborn army. Quite interesting how that human falls in pain when she didn't before, then the mind reader, but what peaked our interest the most was when Alice Cullen looked at the human I found in fear. Complete fear before running off screaming.

"Whatever it was" Jane whispers "it made that mind reader on edge" When we or I demanded what he knew, all he said was that I'll find out soon enough.

"I know Killer" Rory whispers to the kitten "I feel it too" what does she feel? "I wonder where we are going and how long it will take"

"Meow" the kitten purrs

Rory gasps "All I'm seeing" Felix shakes his head "is a crazy cat lady"

The human's phone goes off and she picks it up, she rolls her eyes. That has been happening for the last week, who is calling her? A boyfriend? I growl at that thought and everyone looks at me.

When the phone goes off again, the human answers it. I doing what the others are doing, listening in "Rory" some man speaks and I growl "where are you?"

"Rory?" She asks "there's no Rory here"

"Rory" the man says "I know things have been hard, your friends have told me what has been happening. But running away isn't the answer, please come back" Why did she run away? Did something happen? By her reaction she isn't that happy.

"I'm not running away" she says "I'm leaving a toxic environment mainly caused by your daughter" What kind of environment is that? What's going on?

"It's not safe for you on your own" this man continues "Lizzie is sorry"

Rory scoffs "No she isn't, I bet the moment I left she did a victory dance"

The man sighs "Rory, your seventeen. You haven't graduated high school? What are you going to do? Kill people like your father?"

"Worked fine for him" she says, who's her dad? "Besides I'm a Mikaelson, killing is all we're good for" I hear bitterness and sadness in her voice.

"Rory" a female voice comes through, this one has an English accent "please come back, your friends are really worried about you"

"My so called friends" she says, we hear rumbles of a storm and look outside to see a storm starting to brew "made their choice. I'm done, I took the GED and passed. I don't need you anymore nor do I want your help"

"Rory" the man sighs "your sister"

"Hope" she scoffs "of fucking course!" She is now yelling and the lights begin to flicker, is she causing this? Does she have a gift? "When isn't it about Hope? Hmm? I'm not going back and that is final!" Hanging up she lies down and grabs the pillow before falling asleep. Looking outside the weather starts to clear up and the lights stop flickering.

"Seems she's gifted" Jane tilts her head "quite powerful too, displaying power like what she just did" though my mind wanders back as to why she left high school and ran away.

~Hours Away~

"A pot head" Jane waves smoke away from her as we watch the human smoke some pot. She laughs as she sees the kitten chew up that dildo "Killer! Your so weird!" She goes to grab the cock but the kitten growls, she laughs as she touches the kitten's head who growls every time she pats the kitten's head.

Felix has to hold me back from doing anything as the human gets up and holds her arms out before stumbling "Oh my god! The room is moving!" She takes a step which happened to be on a ball, I quickly run to her catching her before she falls.

When I'm holding her, she gasps grabbing my shoulders "Woah" she looks into my eyes and we stare at one another "I" putting her finger on my chest "really...want to fuck you" for some reason when she says that, all the frozen blood rushes straight to my cock "have you ever fucked virgins? Cause I'm" pointing to her chest "a virgin" for some reason that makes me very happy, knowing no man has touched her that way.

"Fuck it" she leans up and kisses me, I kiss her back. Slipping my tongue into her mouth, I find every inch of her tasting her. She tastes like caramels. Moaning as I taste her, we kiss for some time before she pulls away to breathe "Holy fuck your the best first kiss ever" I'm her first kiss?

Smiling at that, I kiss her again sitting down. Once she's on my lap she moves to straddle me, her hands on my shoulders. One of my hands is on her ass while the other is entangled in her hair.

We only pull away when that kitten jumps between us meowing "Killer" Rory gasps as I growl "scram" the kitten merely hisses at before patting my face with both her paws.

"That kitten seems to be a cock block" Felix laughs