Seventeen

"Baise" Fuck Demetri is sitting down on an armchair next to the window of the hotel room we are in, I told Demetri that I don't want some sort of fancy hotel room so we are in a regular room with a single bed, a desk with a small bathroom and yeah. This room is basically a like a motel room where if someone wants a quickie and is trying to hide their affair from their spouse. I find it fine.

There is banging against the wall as the bed bangs against the wall, I look at Demetri as he is unaffected "Out of curiosity" Demetri looks at me "in Volterra, vampires...when someone in your coven you know" waving my hand.

He smirks "You and your innocent brain" coming over, he sits on the bed as I look up at him. I'm on my front in my short pajama set that is black with red rose bud flower print on it.

"In covens it takes a while to handle hearing one of our coven mates fuck, before meeting you I was quite the

"In covens it takes a while to handle hearing one of our coven mates fuck, before meeting you I was quite the...player" he takes my hand when I reach out to take his hand "our friends told me to quiet down"

"Now your all mine" I say

He smiles "I'm all yours as your all mine" leaning down he kisses me.

Pulling away, I giggle when we hear an embarrassing noise come from the room where the two humans are fucking. "I'll be clear right now" I tell Demetri hearing what the two humans are doing "I may not have had sex ever but the whole peeing thing? Enema? The weird freaky shit I'm not into"

"Me neither" shaking his head "what are you working on?"

"Camille asked for a piece" showing him my sketch "I'll paint it but I like to sketch my pieces first"

"Rory?" Looking up at him, I see his serious expression "I know this isn't any of my business but it's been plaguing my mind, why did you leave your family? They seem to care for you greatly but you don't seem to have a good relationship with them"

Setting my sketch pad down, turning around so I'm on my back "It's complicated my relationship with my family. Being born a Mikaelson is it's own challenges. People expect when they hear the name Mikaelson that I'm a killer, that I don't care about anyone else but myself. That I'm arrogant, self centered, that I'm above everyone else—it doesn't help when your the second born"

"What do you mean?" He asks

"Hope is my older half sister like I said" I explain "but...there is this magic inside every first born of from my father's maternal side, b it isn't just that. Hope and I are abominations of nature to many witches. Vampires are a plague on the earth, against nature. Witches they follow nature since nature gave them their ability. Hope...because she was the firstborn she needed more attention since more people tried to kill her, she is also kind of the sole reason why our father and uncle are dead. It's a much longer story but to sum it up, my family mainly focused on Hope. My mother she focused on me since I was her child even though Hayley, Hope's mother who is dead wanted help from my mother. Tried to manipulate my mother but my mother proved that if any of them tried to manipulate her she would be worse than the enemies we have. In short it's always been about Hope, my family they love me but it isn't like the love they have for Hope"

"You don't have to worry about that from me" looking at Demetri when he says that "your all I want and need in this life Rory, you may not believe me now but I don't lie when I say you are everything I've dreamed of. The women I fucked, I always imagined what you'd look like"

Tears run down my face when he says this "You say such the right things" placing my hand on his face "sometimes I feel like your not real and I'm really I'm my dorm room asleep. That this is all a dream"

"I feel the same" placing his hand over mine, closing his eyes as he turns his head to sniff my wrist right above my pulse "like a vampire that has come in is using his or her power to make me see what I want to see"

How do I say you presence fills me in Greek? I studied Greek for a bit with my mom before she died since some of the spells are in Greek and powerful women in our family were Greek so the language is an ancient form of Greek—after mom died I stopped since it was too hard. Thinking about her.

Here goes nothing "άδειο τυρί η μήτρα μου" Demetri stares at me before laughing, he leans down and his face is on my belly as he laughs. "Sorry, my Greek is very bad"

"You learned Greek?" He asks in disbelief sitting back up.

"Apparently not" muttering before asking "What did I just say?"

"You" he has a smile on his face "said empty cheese my womb" I stare at him before laughing with him.

"I meant to say" once I catch my breath "your presence fills me"

"I'm guessing you are just learning Greek?"

I hold up my hand to make a so so gesture "Before my mom died she taught me Greek, said every woman in our family knew Greek. I should too"

"Not the men?" He asks

"There's only been women in my family" I say "m mom told me it was because my ancestors didn't know how to raise a boy but a girl and wouldn't bother to learn how to raise a man in our family" he raised an eyebrow "I know how it sounds. But yeah, my family had these journals and grimoires in Greek and my mom taught me until she died and I couldn't bring myself to try again to read or learn since it was too painful"

"Well" Demetri says "if your interested in learning again, I'd be more than happy to teach you"

"Private lessons with an insanely hot man?" I ask "yes" nodding my head, leaning up I kiss Demetri.  I can't get enough kissing my soulmate, it just feels right doing this. Being with him. Maybe this is why I was brought to this universe. To meet him.