Thirty-Six

~Rory's POV~

"I miss this" leaning back onto Demetri as we take a bubble bath together, rose petals sprinkled on the water. Scented candles of roses and vanilla everywhere lightning up the dark room. We used bath salts and it's so nice, this bath.

For the last few months, Demetri and I have been dealing with that Emily who has been trying to convince that Claire that we're monsters but if we were monsters then that Emily would be dead. I've been thinking and instead of killing that Emily, we'll send her back but without her baby. We'll keep her baby and give it up for adoption like planned, so she's going to be pained knowing that she'll never know the baby. Well her only baby unless she adopts, I may or may not have made it so that Sam Uley is infertile. I read into his family
history and Sam Uley's like should end with him. Well, technically the baby is part of his line but have the kid be raised by caring people. 

"Me too" Demetri tilts my face up about to kiss me when his phone rings again, he groans putting his face on my shoulder.

"Who is calling?" I demand "that is the third time today" for the last week someone has been calling Demetri nonstop.

Leaning over, Demetri looks before growling "What Felix?"

"There's a problem" I listen in hearing Felix say "Irena Denali came in last week to report a crime, the Cullens creating an immortal child" what? Dammit! She must have seen that hybrid. We warned the Cullens "Dude, the others in the upper guard and I have talked and we'll help keep your family safe but did the Cullens meet Damien?"

"They did" Demetri growls and I take the phone from him when he was about to crush it, like me Demetri is furious. His eyes are a deep black.

"It's me" I speak up as Demetri holds onto me "what exactly did Irena see?"

"That newborn? The bloodsinger that was turned" right, Demetri told the kings via phone call that the Cullens turned that Isabella "she was spotted with a little girl with brown hair who was flying in the forest"

Shaking my head "Did she see red eyes?"

"Not that we were told" he says and it's quiet before he asks "the child is a hybrid isn't it?"

"It is" Demetri confirms "and the Cullens know not only about our son but the twins as well"

"Aro is gathering supporters" Felix tells us "you two need to do the same, have your own witnesses. Because you aren't helping Demetri it's taking a much longer time to get vampires for Aro, but I'd start with the Denali's first"

"Who?" I ask

"The Denali's are the sister coven to the Cullen's" Demetri explains to me "Tanya is much different from Carlisle, many vampires respect her and her coven more than the Cullens. She and her coven are older an wiser than the Cullens"

"When the last snow flake" Felix tells us "sticks to the ground that is when we will arrive, there is this large field that is far away from anyone near Canada that is big enough for all the vampires to be there. Demetri will know which field it is since it was used once before"

"Thanks Felix" hanging up, we get up and prepare to kill the Cullens and also save our family "I'm going to call my aunt and uncle"

"What?" He asks

"Aunt Davina, Uncle Kol, Penelope and Alyssa" I say "but also...a few other people that could help us" even if it means I might run into Hope again, I'm going to put my hatred for her aside for our family.