Thirty-Eight

~Demetri's POV~

When I feel my mate come back to this universe, I run outside to her where she's by a bunch of people. I don't care, I run to her and grab her face before slamming my lips onto hers. I feel her smile against my lips as she kisses me back.

"Ahem!" Someone clears their throat loudly, but we pay no mind.

"Wow that is a long kiss" Someone says

"Mommy!" We pull away when we hear Damien, Rory smiles seeing Damien run to her before jumping into her arms "Your back!"

"I thought" I notice that blonde girl, Lizzie—if I remember as—she stares at Damien "the boy is a year old?"

"Remember sweetie" an older blonde says "the children grew much faster until Rory did a spell"

"Aunt Penny! Aunt Aly!" Damien smiles seeing Penelope and Alyssa.

"Mommy! Mommy!" The twins run out of the house and towards us, I see the twenty one witnesses that came look at the people that came. I see Rory managed to get about twenty more people.

"There's my little monsters" Rory crouches down and hugs them.

"Hello Demetri" Rory's Uncle Kol comes forward "pleasure to finally meet you in person"

"Hello" nodding my head

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" that Aunt Rebekah of Rory's asks.

"Right" Rory stands up "everyone this is my family. My mate Demetri and our children Damien, Aerion and Nikole. Guys this is my family and some friends and ex friends. My Aunts Keelin, Freya, Rebekah, my Uncles Kol, Vincent and Marcel. This is MG, Caleb, Lizzie, Cleo, Valerie—she's a friend of the family—Caroline Salvatore, Jed, Josie, Wade, Ethan, Fitz, Ben, Jen, Bonnie Bennett, Pedro, and Hope my older half sister. Pedro is an immortal child but he's different from the ones here, he's like a hybrid in this world"

"So you know restraint?" I ask

He nods his head "Yes, sir—at the Salvatore School we are taught control and how to stay hidden"

"What" Valerie demands "is that god wet awful dog smell?"

I point and they look over to see the wolf shifters that are in their wolf forms "Damn" Caleb whistles "look at the size of those mutts"

"They stink" Lizzie says "don't they know about body wash or personal hygiene?"

They growl at her, she growls back "you would think" Rory says "but alas no"

~Rory's POV~

We look around the field as we wait for Aro and his witnesses to appear, Damien is between me and Demetri. The twins on either side of him. My family is behind us in a circle to protect us, the other witnesses that Demetri and Tanya gathered are in groups while the Cullens are all together. Edward Cullen and Bella Cullen have their daughter between them.

Like many people, we are wearing black. I'm in a black long sleeved top with long leather jeggings, a black leather jacket and black ankle boots.

When we hear footsteps, we see the Volturi arrive and Nicky holds onto us "Daddy?" She whispers "mommy?"

"It's okay baby" I tell her "mommy and daddy won't let anything bad happen" Demetri and I share a look, I'm case things go south I'm opening a portal and the kids will be taken out of here while we fight.

Aro looks at us then to my kids confused but then a hunger of power goes through his eyes when he realizes that their more power, he flinches when he sees my eyes and Demetri growls at him his eyes black with fury.

When they stop they take off their hoods, Demetri steps forward after a moment "Aro"

"Demetri" Aro says "we thought you died"

"Left" Demetri corrects "I didn't wish to raise my children under the same coven you are leader of" the field is silent from his words "my children do not pose a threat, these witnesses can attest to that"

"What of that child?" Caius demands pointing at the child between Bella and Edward.

"You will have to see for yourself" Demetri says "I will not vouch for a coven who breaks rules left and right, that you allow to do so"

"Alright" Aro says "Edward, since the child clings to your newborn mate I assume you are involved. Demetri? Since I need to confirm these children of yours aren't a threat"

"You may look in Edward Cullens mind" Demetri growls "but not mine, in case you are blind I will repeat myself" waving to the witnesses "these witnesses of different supernatural species can attest to my children not being a threat, that they won't ever break the rules unlike the Cullens"

"Jane" Aro calls. She doesn't look at us "Jane?"

"I" Jane says "only came to make sure the Cullens face the proper justice that they never had, I won't hurt Demetri or his family"

"Felix? Alec?" Aro asks

"The Upper and Elite Guard" Felix tells everyone loud enough "we will testify that Demetri's mate and children pose no threat to our kind or to any of us"

"I wish to meet the children" Aro looks at us

"No" shaking our heads

"I was not asking" he growls. Just then lightning strikes and we see Ken in his armor in the middle of the field "who the hell are you?"

"This is Ken" I introduce to everyone as people on our side start to curse "king of the gods and when I say gods I mean actual gods"

"Aro Volturi" Ken's voice booms so loudly actually lightning struck "you have committed a grave crime, killing one half of a mated pair and never correcting your mistake. For that I sentence you and your mate to die" we watch as Ken blasts lightning at Aro turning him to dust, a female vampire screams in agony. Must be his mate. Well she soon dies the same death "Caius Volturi for doing nothing to stop Aro Volturi, you and your mate shall die" before either could run, Ken destroys them "Marcus Volturi, you have lived this life long enough" lightning strikes killing him.

Turning around to face us "Carlisle Cullen" the Cullens look at him in fear "you and your coven have done enough damage to this earth"

"Please" he begs "don't"

"You will speak" Ken yells having many flinch back "when spoken to, I have been told enough that you and your entire coven are stains and a disgrace to your kind. For that you and your entire coven dies" he killed all of the Cullens including the former mind reader, shield and the kid. Looking at me "Aurora, beautiful family you have"

"Thank you" I mouth, he nods his head before leaving.

"You called in our dad?" Jen asked