Eighteen

I smile holding my phone up, I decided to create a new account while I'm here. I have two accounts on Instagram. My private account that is connected to this universe and my previous universe. Magic. Well, I have that since it has many old photos and shit of many things and it's mainly for supernaturals to see. Plus Penelope and Alyssa can see how life is for me right now. My second account is more for this universe where I'm just posting where I am. So far, I've got about five hundred followers in this universe while in my last I was able to gain about twenty thousand.

#Serenity

I walk for a bit more before I see a woman in a yellow colorful dress with her hair down and she looks completely miserable "Petit ami rompt avec toi? Petite amie?" boyfriend breakup with you? girlfriend?

She looks up at me "Sorry" American "I don't speak French"

"Oh?" I ask in English "So your visiting? I asked if your going through a breakup?"

She shakes her head "No, no"

"May I?" Waving to the chair, she nods her head smiling and I sit down "So how long are you visiting Paris?"

"I'm not" shaking her head "I'm here for work"

Raising my eyebrow to her "Your in Paris and you don't speak French? Very ignorant of you, don't you think?" She scoffs feeling offended "In the few sentences we spoke to one another, you admitted you don't speak French. So working here? Does everyone in your workplace speak English?"

"They do" nodding her head

"What language do they mostly use?" I ask, waving a waiter over I order some drinks.

"French" tilting her head "no offense but how old are you?"

"Seventeen"

"So your here with your parents?"

Shaking my head no "I'm here with my husband"

"Husband?!" She exclaims "but your seventeen, are you pregnant?"

I let out a laugh "Not that it's any of your business, no. My husband and I just love one another like crazy—why take a job in Paris when you can't speak French?"

"I'm taking a class" she says. I stare at her and she sighs "it's always been my dream to come to France and live here. The food, the culture"

"Oh" patting her hand "the people here will eat you alive" she is taken aback "French people are mean to your face, I can see that your the kind of person who tries to make everyone like her"

"Are you and your husband here on business or"

"Honeymoon" I say "Demetri is doing something, says it's a surprise...what's your name?"

"Emily" she introduces herself "and you are?"

"Rory short for Aurora" I get up from the table placing some money on the table for the drinks "bit of advice Emily, if your going to live in a new country. Learn to become one with the people, don't expect the people around you to chance for you"

~Time Skip~

"You" Demetri smiles as we are at the party for some perfume company "look absolutely stunning"

"I had help" Demetri helped me pick out the dress for the evening. A short black dress with a silver design that I wish was a tad bit longer since the dress reaches just beyond my ass, but beggars can't be choosers and I have to admit the dress is beautiful. I also have black heels with silver straps. My hair is up in a high straight ponytail with some smokey eye and dark red lipstick.