Twenty-Six

~Rory's POV~

"Oh god" rubbing my belly which has grown a lot since a few months ago, I've been drinking blood that Demetri brings me back from his hunts. We are in his home which I've put a cloaking spell around to hide us from anyone we don't want.

"Everything alright?" Demetri is by my side rubbing my belly, our baby kicks when it feels it's father's presence "Our baby alright?"

"Kicking harder than normal" I say "I'm pretty sure the baby is going to come any day now"

"Oh my god" looking over, we see Lizzie Saltzman here "Your"

"Leave Lizzie" I order

"You look ready to pop any day now" she says, Demetri is before us protecting me as Lizzie crossed her arms "so this is your mate...he's hot"

"What do you want Lizzie?" I demand "you got your wish"

"My anger towards you was...wrong I know" she says "but I came to apologize, please come home. Your family wants you back"

"I'm happy with my mate" I say "we're about to have a baby, okay? Leave us alone" you know what? Maybe I should find a way to contact Ken to see if he can make it so that my family can be stripped of their powers" waving my hand Lizzie soon disappears.

Gasping, Demetri turns to me and we see a wetness on my pants "The baby is coming" he states

Nodding my head "The baby is coming, help me" Demetri helps me out of my clothes and into the white birthing gown as we go to the bed that is set up for home births. Once I'm in the bed, Demetri gets between my legs. He's seen a lot of delivering baby videos, so he knows how to deliver one more or less.

"Push" he orders. Grabbing the sheets I grit my teeth as I push "the next way of pain push" nodding my head I push when I feel this pain and scream. No wonder mom never had any more kids after me, this is really painful.

Stopping to take a breath, Demetri looks between my legs in awe "Not the time babe" I snap. Sweat covers my body, how am I sweating so much already?

"I'm sorry" he says "but this is really beautiful...except for the part where your shitting" he sees my face and shakes his head "right right, push!" I scream as I push again, closing my eyes the pain I feel subsided and I hear a crying wail. Opening my eyes I see Demetri holding a messy bloody covered baby in his arms "a boy" tears are in his eyes, thanks to the ring he can act human and do human things "a son"

"A son?" Crying as Demetri places our son on my chest, but not before clamping the cord and cutting it "hi" our baby soon stops crying once he's on my chest. He lazily opens his eyes looking around as I hold him "I'm your mama and this is your papa"

"Don't worry" Demetri wags his finger before our son who takes his large finger with his tiny hand "mama and papa will make you a big brother" I give him a look, there is no way I'm having a baby again anytime soon.

"Oh my god" looking over we see Aunt Freya here "You have a baby?"

"Who are you?" Demetri demands

"My Aunt Freya" I say "Aunt Freya, please leave. If you can't see, I'm having some time with my family"

"Rory please come home" she begs "we miss you, Hope is a wreck without you, we all are. Your family, you can't run away from family"

"I have a new family" I say "Demetri and our son are my new family...goodbye" waving my hand she disappeared.

"What do you want to name him?" Demetri asks me

Looking down at the baby I think for a name before saying "I want to name him after the two most important men from my life...Damien and Elijah. Damien Elijah Stark"

"Stark?" He asks

Nodding my head "My mom's name before she married my step father was Stark and Stark is also the name of the Wardens of the North from Game of Thrones"

"You need to show me this series" he orders "you continue to talk about it and now..."shaking his head he looks down at our son "Hello Damien" groaning, Demetri goes to help me deliver the after birth.