Three

"You're worth more than gold" singing the song Gold by Britt Nicole, I walk through the streets of Seattle figuring out what to do. My duffel bag is with me since I don't trust to leave it around especially with the Seattle killings that have been happening. Killer is on my shoulder sleeping as I sing and think.

Just as I turn one alley, I come across a cold one who was feeding off of a now dead human. Quietly walking backwards, the creature snaps his head up when a breeze pushes my scent to him. The vampire dropped the human, snarling at me then runs at me. Oh no, I'm so terrified.

Just as the thing was about the bite me, it's destroyed by that one vampire I saw a few days ago. Demetri. Why did he kill the thing?

Demetri looks at me, pushing me up against the wall he has his hand around my neck "Your not afraid" he has an accent, a European one but which one?

"Is that a Greek accent?" I ask

He smirks "Very good" tilting his head, he leans down to bite me but as his teeth is over my vein he stops before pulling back sharply demanding "Who are you?"

Raising my eyebrow to him "Guess" A grow emits from his chest causing Killer to wake up holding out her paw in a scratching motion yawning before going back to bed "He's not scary is he girl?" She merely meows and I giggle.

"Why can't I kill you?" He demands

"Don't ask me" crossing my arms "you might have completion anxiety, very common in males"

He growls again "I never have a problem completing"

"Then why can't you kill me?" I ask, he doesn't answer. So I go to leave but he stops me "What?" Everything becomes dark then.

~Demetri's POV~

"Meow" that small kitten who has taken a liking to my dick, meows when I place the blonde female on the bed. Why couldn't I kill her? Her scent is so mouthwatering delicious—like cinnamon buns, black berries and sweet wine.

"What is with you and liking my cock?" I demand from the kitten who is in my pants, literally with her claws in my cock. Can't the kitten go back to sleep? "What if I give you a cock bigger than mine?"

The kitten pops her head out and looks at me happily meowing. Such a weird kitten. I know Felix is almost here, having my arms crossed the moment he opens the door I demand "Felix, I need you to whip out your cock"

Felix stops as he closes the door to look at me then to my pants where the kitten popped her head out, the fucking bastard smirks before a bubble of laughter comes from him. Closing the door I roll my eyes as he laughs, then the door conjoining our room and the twins opens. In comes the twins who looks between us before hearing the kitten "Meow" and look at my pants.

These two have the decency to not laugh loudly, instead Alec raises his eyebrow and Jane is confused "Demetri?" Crossing her arms "Why do you have a kitten on your cock?"

"Because the kitten found a way onto my cook" growling "she seems to love cocks so Alec or Felix, whip out your cock"

"Nah man" shaking his head, Felix stands up crossing his arms "this is way too funny" he then has a light bulb go off and I growl when he takes photos of this.

"The kitten will get hungry" Alec says "she'll let go then, for now endure"

Grumbling I notice Jane look at the human "Why did you bring your dinner back?"

"I can't kill her" they look between us

Felix goes over and touched her face, just as he did that she wakes up. Grabbing his wrist she flips him over the bed and stupidly fights him. But just as he stood up I got between them and snarled at him putting my body before her protectively.

"Where am I?" The human demands "where are my things? Why is Killer on your—did you show her your cock?"

I give her a look "No, I didn't show her my cock—get her off of me" the human rolls her eyes before finding her bag and pulls out a dildo.

"Killer" she waves it around and the kitten releases my cock before pouncing on the dildo, making it her new chew toy.

"You've got to be kidding me" I say, she looks at me "all I needed was a dildo?"

"She loves cocks" is her answer "now where am I? Why did you kidnap me?" She stands up crossing her arms looking at up at me from her five seven height if I had to guess.

"The ancients want us to bring her" Jane says to me, for some reason the news makes me happy.

"Bring me where?" The human demands "why aren't any of you answering my questions?"

"Falla tornare a letto" Make her go back to bed Jane orders going back to her room as Alec follows.

I go to pinch that one nerve that puts people to sleep but she slaps my hand away. Felix successfully punches the nerve but I may or may not have started a fight with him because of it. What is this human doing to me?