Thirty-Two

"Rory?" Looking over as that Jacob Black kicks in the air for breath, my mate stands there smiling to me. Dropping Jacob Black but not before kicking him hard in the dick where he goes into a fetal position grabbing himself—I run to my mate who has his arms open to me, he lets out a "oomph" as I wrap my arms around him, leaning up resting my lips to his. Everything is heightened, especially my love for him which was already high to begin with.

Pulling away when I hear Damien, his tiny feet running towards me "Mama!" Holding my arms out, he jumps into them.

"Oh" making sure not to break him "here's my beautiful baby boy"

"I'm a big brother!" He exclaims, pointing to Alyssa and Penelope who I now notice are holding my children.

"That you are" I nod my head, handing Damien to Demetri as I take each of my children in my arms. My son and daughter both stare up at me, they smile and I smile back "hello my loves"

"How is she able to do what she did?" That blood singer demands

"What is she?" That Jacob demands

"Girls? Take the children" Penelope and Alyssa both take them as I look towards Jacob and the human, Jacob growls seeing my fangs but I snarl at him.

Running at him, I throw him out the window "How dare" landing on my feet, I notice someone changed me into the black dress with black heels like I asked.

Those La Push shifters that are on La Push look our way in their wolf from, along with two more but in their human forms come over "You dare" growling at him, my fangs out "question me?" He shifts into a wolf quickly and I laugh, he goes to attack...

Those La Push shifters that are on La Push look our way in their wolf from, along with two more but in their human forms come over "You dare" growling at him, my fangs out "question me?" He shifts into a wolf quickly and I laugh, he goes to attack but I duck and run to his hand legs. Gripping them hard, he cries out when I slam him into a tree multiple times.

Those other two wolves try to help shifting into their wolf forms, but I throw them back. "Stand down!" Using my alpha voice, they kneel before me while that Jacob attempts to get up.

Shifting into my wolf form, I hear multiple voices. All wondering what I am, so in my wolf form I snarl at the larger wolf who snarls back so I start to rapidly bite him having him cry out as I tear flesh off of him. When he shifts back, he's crying on the ground while I shift back going to grab the boy by his neck I punch him repeatedly in the face making it so that it's damn near impossible for anyone to recognize him.

"Please!" A voice begs, looking over I see the Cullens are here ready to take my on "don't hurt Jacob, he's just a child" Carlisle begs.

"Don't hurt him" Esme begs

"He" snarling at them that they take a step back, I notice Demetri on the phone "is the reason those wolves" yelling loud enough for those wolves to hear "are after my family! I am a Mikaelson, my children are Mikaelson's and no one harms a Mikaelson without paying a price!" Grabbing some glass, I throw the Cullens back including the wolves as that Jacob groans from the ground trying to get away but can't "Making sure you don't imprint" yeah, I read that one book the Cullens had about wolf shifters including imprinting "on any of my children or on anyone"

"Stop!" Looking over I notice one of the wolves looking my way "Please! Don't do any more damage!"

"The damage has been done!" I yell, opening his swollen eyes this Jacob screams trying to push me away but I snap his arms like twigs before going back to gouging his eyes out.

"No! No! No!" That human begs, I notice that Rosalie is holding her back. But I don't care, when I'm done pulling his eyes out I go to Carlisle who is holding his mate in fear.

"If" warning him "you did something like use your science experiments on my children, I'm going to make your life hell. What I did to that Jacob" sneering his name "was child's play compared to what I'll do to you and your coven, am I clear?" He nods his head gulping in fear.

"That was brilliant!" Alyssa exclaims

"If anyone" Penelope laughs "deserves to be a tribrid, it's you" jumping up next to Demetri, we see Emmett Cullen and Edward Cullen bringing Jacob to that medical room in the Cullen House.

"Where are the kids?" I ask

"Put them down for a nap" Demetri tells me "Damien loves being a big brother, says he won't anyone harm his baby siblings and that Nikole isn't allowed to date"

"Did he say that" I ask "or are you?" Penelope and Alyssa giggle going away as Demetri has his arms crossed.

~Carlisle's POV~

"Jake" Embry is by Jacob Black's side who is unconscious, with bandages over his eyes and that if he wasn't a wolf shifter he most likely would be dead. I am with Edward and Emmett as we return Jacob Black to the wolves.

"What was that thing?" Sam Uley demands

"We can't say" I answer

"Tell us!" Paul demands

"What he means is that we won't!" Edward snaps "we aren't risking our lives because of your demand to know everything! That girl, she nearly killed Jacob Black because her family is in danger. She took out his eyes because he didn't want him to ever find his imprint and his ability to shift is the only reason he is still breathing!"

"We want you all dead" Sam growls "including that abomination"

"How hurtful" we look over to see Aurora here with the imprints high up in the trees with Demetri, Aurora's friends must be watching over their kids.

Our eyes widen "Let them go!" Sam demands

"Okay" she holds her hand out with Kim who is struggling, she freezes us as she drops Kim. Kim cries out in agony as her imprintee tries to move but can't. None of us can, we simply watch as she next drops Rachel Black—throws her down is more like it causing more bones to crack.

"They did nothing!" Edward yells as Claire and Emily cry in Demetri's grasp.

"True" Aurora drops down from the trees "but it's way more fun watching these wolves to see how weak they are compared to me" looking at them "know this, if I want to I can easily defeat you Sam Uley and take this pack of wolves because I'm part werewolf and I'm an alpha. Be very careful how you tread around me lest you want me to track down every wolf shifter and kill them"

"Now" Demetri drops down with the two other imprints "while you think of all the ways to kill us, we'll be torturing these imprints"

"They did nothing" speaking up as Aurora grabbed the two injured imprints.

"Collateral damage" Aurora says