Twelve

~Rory's POV~

I turn around to see Hope here, what the hell is she doing here? I was having a perfectly fine conversation with these people but now Hope is here. "Where are you?" She asks looking around "Why are their eyes red?"

"Who are you?" Demetri demands putting his body before mine, when he does this I feel really happy. I don't mind his protectiveness.

"Who are you?" Hope demands

"Why are you here?" I ask getting up, knowing Hope.

Hope looks at me "tell me where you are, it's not safe for you"

"If your talking about Ken" I say "I don't have to worry about him" I found out what Ben was doing and decided to tag along, when Ben woke up his father I met him and pledged that he was stronger than me. Ken accepted and my life isn't in danger because he knows I won't challenge him "he and I have a mutual understanding"

"What does that mean?" She asks "are you fucking him?"

"No!" Exclaiming "unlike you, I don't go challenging gods. Especially the king of the gods!"

"Why did you leave?" She demands "we're you kidnapped? Did this man kidnap you?"

"No" blandly stating "I left of my own free will, now goodbye"

"Wait!" She screams as I wave my hand, she disappears and everyone looks at me.

"Who was that?" Jane asks

"Hope" I say

"That was your sister?" Felix asks, I nod my head "how was she here?"

"Astral projection" looking at them "why was there a newborn army in Seattle?"

"Do you remember those vampires you saw?" I nod my head "they killed one half of a mated pair and the vampire whose mate they killed created the army to destroy them and that human"

"The one I tortured?" They nod their heads "what did you mean by her being human?"

"She needs to be turned" Jane says

"Why?" I ask

"Because our law is that humans can't know about the supernatural world" Alec says "is it different in your universe?"

I nod my head "Some vampires, their parents are humans and they only know because the school I went to they knew. I mean the headmaster is human" they stare at me "what? They keep the secret"

"Things are different here" Demetri tells me "humans can't known unless they are to be turned or killed"

"Why wasn't that human turned then and there?" I ask, they are silent "when she spoke about the date did you ask to follow up? I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I'm confused"

"We wanted to come back home" Jane says "they were a nuisance that we wanted to be dealt with"

"Oh" nodding my head "but are you going to follow up on the turning?"

"It's for the kings to decide" Jane says "if it were up to us, we would have destroyed the Cullens and the human then and there"

Feeling tired I cover my mouth yawning "Sorry, I'm getting tired"

"I'll bring you back to my...our"

Demetri looks at me "You can say yours, it is technically your room"

"Our" when he says that I feel happy that I blush a bit and my heart races for a moment "room, come on" taking my hand we go back.

"Night" I tell everyone

"Night" they say back, when we are far I hear Santiago breathe out "Oh my god that was terrifying"

I giggle "What?" Demetri asks

"I heard Santiago" I whisper to him "say it was terrifying meeting me"

He smirks whispering "They were afraid you'd shift since it's a full moon but also how Aro reacted after taking your hand" Once in our room, I giggle when Killer was waiting for us and pounces on Demetri's cock "Okay Killer" Demetri looks down at Killer "we need some boundaries placed"

She just tries to get into his pant, I mean she's using her paw to open the waist band to dive in "Come on baba" picking Killer up and holding her like a baby, she meows smiling looking at us wide eyes. She's like a baby at times "time for bed but first" placing my hand on the door, a shimmer goes around the room "there" going over to the bed, I look at Demetri "do you want to join us?"

"Yes" he nods his head, we go to the bed and Demetri holds me and I snuggle into his embrace "what did you do with the shimmer?"

"Made it so that no one with malicious intent" explaining to him "will come inside our room" Killer jumps up to the pillow and curls into a ball before sleeping. I close my eyes "night Demetri"

"Night Aurora" smiling as he uses my full name, sleep comes easily to me as it did since meeting Demetri.