Seven

~Demetri's POV~

I'm on edge as is the others as we take glances at Rory, she's crouching down next to my crotch trying to get the kitten to get off of me. Seriously! What is this kitten's fascination with my cock?

We are mainly on edge since what happened in the car, how Rory made not only the car we were in but also the cars around us—she made the windows shatter. I've never heard of a human possessing power like that. Now we are in an elevator silent, well not Rory "Killer you need to get off of his cock"

"Meow" is what the kitten says popping her head up from my pants for a moment before hiding. Her grip on me tightens that if I wasn't a vampire it would hurt.

"Killer, if you get off of Demetri's cock then I'll get you a new dildo" bribery? Really?

"Meow" the kitten pops her head up

"Yeah" nodding her head "how about a vibrating dildo?" Felix snorts at that. Moving her hand, Rory scratches the kitten's head.

The doors open and we leave, as we pass by the receptionist we end up in the throne room when Jane pushes the doors open. "Meow" Killer looks around as the kings eyes go straight to my crotch where the kitten is.

Marcus he sighs looking between me and Rory, raising his hand Aro takes it and laughs lightly "Anima gemella" Soulmate I look at Rory shocked as she tries to get Killer off my cock.

"Demetri" Caius demands "why is there a black kitten on your manhood?"

I look at Rory "She loves cocks" is what Rory says

Aro comes up before Rory who is unfazed "Your not scared, your in a room filled with vampires yet your mot scared"

"After you've faced the horrors I have" she vaguely answers "barely anything scares me anymore" Aro tilts his head, holding his hand out "I'm not marrying you"

I growl while Aro laughs "No, I just wish to see something is all"

"Looking into my memories?" Rory narrows her eyes "dangerous idea"

"I'll take that risk" Aro holds his hand out again and Rory places her hand in it, Aro closes his eyes for a few moments before opening it and stumbles backwards. What? What did he see? "Tribrid" I'm sorry? A what?

"What did you see?" Caius demands as Killer finally lets go of me and jumps into Rory's arms, Rory holds the kitten like a baby and scratches her tummy.

Aro points to her letting out a laugh "Part witch, part werewolf, part vampire. Born in another universe" I'm sorry? Did he just say...

"Werewolf?" Caius demands, Rory's phone goes off then and she answers it.

"Oh my god what!" She yells and the light bulbs shatter.

"Look" That Lizzie speaks "I'm sorry for being a raging bitch, but you have to understand"

She turns around avoiding everyone as she yells "I'm not listening to your crap Lizzie!" The window above shatters and ravens start to fly in and surround Rory flying around and cawing. Dark storm clouds start to form inside with wind blowing everywhere  "You have made my life hell! I hope when the merge happens that Josie will win because I hate you! You think everyone should pity you given everything you've been through but news flash the world doesn't revolve around you or Hope!" Lighting strikes and destroys one of the lower guard members turning him to dust.

Rory turns back to the kings who stare at her wide eyed "I'm not in a good mood right now so someone tell me what the fuck is going on" rain stars to pour like crazy making one think their in a hurricane by how hard it's raining and how the wind blows.

"Could you" Aro asks "stop the rain?"

"If you know anything about witches" Rory snarls "you'd know that power is connected through our emotions, so until I'm no longer pissed off the rain stays" lightning hits another guard destroying him "now why am I here?"

"I think" Aro says "Demetri is the more appropriate person to tell you, why don't you go to his room to discuss things in private?" But it just upsets her and the ravens caw out and attack another lower guard.

Rory storms out of here, when she opened the door it flies off its hinges that Aro ducks but his chair is destroyed. I go after her since I have a bad feeling since many here don't like werewolves. I've never had a problem with them, it's wolf shifters I don't like.