Thirty

"If your a witch, help my wife!" That mind reader yells at my mate, so in retaliation before the entire coven she uses her powers not only hurting him but everyone. Damien is safely in the guest room asleep, a spell is around the room guarding him and a silencing spell keeping us silent from him. I mean we would tell them about how they exist, hybrid children but why? That human needs to die, if the child does too then okay not mine.

"Please!" The human begs, the human blood singer who is very pregnant like my wife but Rory is due to give birth any day. She feels herself change, like she'll turn into a tribrid after this birth "Please!" she starts to cry "Please! No! No! No!"

Rory stops to eat a watermelon, I'm by her side rubbing her belly where our child is kicking "I do not care for this coven, our main focus right now is to tell the kings whether that human lives or dies" Rory explains "the reason we don't tell them about that is because I'm curious as to whether you both will survive or only one of you"

"Jacob Black is here" the mind reader tells us, too low for the human since the human fell unconscious from how weak she is.

"If this wolf shifter" Rory warns "finds out about what I am or anything regarding to what I am, who I am or my children I will make sure you live long painful lives. That you won't be able to touch your mates without having such an excruciating pain envelope you, a pain that will not compare to when you were in transition but worse. I will curse you to live out your worse fears, am I clear?"

They nod their heads scared "Great" looking at me "Babe? Can you get me a heart" yeah, she's been craving human hearts. Good thing people die every day.

"Of course" I smile "anything else?"

"Can you cut up the heart and mix it making it a sandwich, like a tuna sandwich, also miss some chocolate syrup to the cut up heart" Emmett Cullen gags hearing what she's asking "and for a drink I'll take a blood warm I don't care about what kind with some ranch salad dressing mixed?" Wrinkling her nose "Babe? Can you take me with? That mutt stinks" nodding my head, I pick her up and bring her to the kitchen to prepare the meal.

We hear that wolf shifter "Just give it to me straight"

"Jacob?" The human asks, seriously? She's awake? Was she faking falling unconscious? Must have "Is that you?"

"She's here" he demands, I'm guessing Rory did some spell since I just used the blender to make her very weird craving.

"Thanks" she smiles to me "I love you"

"8 love you too" going over to kiss her, pulling away I set my hand on her belly "our daughter has been very active hasn't she?"

"Isn't she always?" She asks through a mouthful of food, we listen in to the Cullens and their drama.

"You did this!" He yells, again I'm guessing Rory is doing a spell to make sure Damien has a nice nap.

"Why do I feel like there are two babies?" Looking down at Rory, she looks at me with blood on the sides of her lips "if that's the case we need another name, both boy and girl"

"Okay" leaning against the counter "for a boy how about Axel or Erik?" She thinks about it "and for a girl, Olivia"

"Yes to the Olivia" nodding her head "but how about for a boy" she smiles "Rhaegar? Like from Game of Thrones?" What is her obsession in wanting to name our children after people born from incest? "Or for a boy...Aerion. You know add an e after the a?"

That one isn't a bad one "I guess" muttering "and for middle names? What about Robert?" She makes a face "what?"

"That's the name of the drunken fool of a king" of course it is "how about Robb?"

I don't get it? Their bath the same name "I might regret this, but how is Robb and Robert different?"

"Robert" explains "was a drunken fool who fucked hundreds of women and tried to kill children, if we name our son Robert I don't think I'll be able to look at him without picturing the drunken king"

"You do" asking as she takes a sip of her drink "realize that these are fictional characters, right?"

Waving her hand "Their real enough for me...now for a girl how about Helaena?" That isn't a bad name "after Queen Helaena who watched her eldest son be decalitri before her" I'm done, just done.

"Sure" nodding my head, she smiles brightly as I look away making a face and mouthing "Oh my god" looking back to her, she and I look when we hear the door slam and I notice the wolf shifter shift.

We hear something break and Rory grabs the table, I grab her when her spine breaks "The baby" she gasps "it's coming"