Nine

~Hope's POV~

"Your not using your queen" getting up from the couch to see Ben and Headmaster Saltzman looking over a chessboard going over ways to defeat Ken the Almighty King of the Gods. My body still aches from when I battled him and he kicked my ass along with killing Lizzie by having her be impaled through the gates.

"She was currently indisposed" Headmaster Saltzman looks my way relieved as Ben leaves the room.

"Is Lizzie alright?" He nods his head "Where's Rory? I want to talk to her, apologize" I realize now that family is always and forever. That it was a mistake treating Rory the way I have been, I hope we can turn a new leaf.

"Rory isn't here" Headmaster Saltzman says making me frown.

"You mean she's not at school" I correct him "that she's out getting some art supplies or something, right?"

He shakes his head no "I'm afraid Rory left school, as in ran away" What? That doesn't sound like her? Even though I'm a shitty sister I know Rory doesn't like giving up "ever since you turned off your humanity Hope, things have been hard for Rory"

"She wouldn't run away" shaking my head

"She did" he nods his head "we've gotten in touch with her and she's made it clear that she doesn't want to come back, she doesn't even have to come back since she took the GED"

Shaking my head, I storm out calling Aunt Freya. She picks up after a few rings "Hope" she says "How's it going?"

"Rory is gone" I say

"What?" She asks

"Rory" repeating what I just said "she ran away"

"What do you mean she ran away?" She asks

"Headmaster Saltzman told me that Rory ran away" going to her room to find it completely empty, she must have left something behind "that she doesn't intend on coming back"

"I'll call the family" Aunt Freya assured me "we'll find her Hope, focus on that god" hanging up, I notice something in the fireplace. Picking up a chain I see a melted pendent. The necklace Aunt Bex gave to Rory, she destroyed it?

~Mikaelson's POV~

"She isn't picking up her phone" Kol lowers her phone as Davina, Freya and Vincent try to find Rory through a locator spell but the maps just keep burning. The others have been sending texts and calling Rory who doesn't answer "great job in teaching her how to cloak herself" after the phone call with Hope, all the Mikaelsons have been using their contacts and doing everything in their ability to try to find where Rory went.

"I didn't think she'd run away!" Freya snaps

"What about the necklace I gave her?" Rebekah asks

"Rory destroyed it" Freya shakes her head "Hope told me"

"I don't understand why no one told us" Keelin says "what has been going on, I mean that school is supposed to be a safe haven but the shit that the students there have been pulling"

"I was told" Vincent said "from an old contact that most of the bullying came from Lizzie Saltzman"

"I hope that girl is being punished" Rebekah says

"This is Rory" they hear Rory's voice mail for the hundredth time "leave a message and I may or may not respond back"