Six

~Rory's POV~

"Where are we going?" I ask for the who knows how many times.

"Italy" Demetri answers

"Now was that so hard?" I demand looking at him "could have said Italy to begin with before boring annoying the both of us and everyone here out"

"My mistake" he grumbles "get Killer off my manhood"

I look down at Killer who is purring right now looking very content "She looks fine, think of this as your punishment" Felix snickers as I say that.

"Did you draw these?" Demetri asks me picking up my sketch book, I brought it out and when I need to stay calm I sketch, paint or do some form of art.

"Yeah" nodding my head

He looks through them "Their really good" looking my way "you've got a real talent"

"Thanks" muttering

"Very depressing artwork" he says, I shrug my shoulders as he looks my way "who's this?" He points to a picture of my mom, after she died I decided to draw a picture of her "she's the only one where she isn't some monster or" my mom even though she wasn't a Mikaelson, she was a very scary and powerful witch. On a power level Hope and I are tied, I've never actually gone to see who is stronger.

I smirk "She most definitely a monster" taking my sketch book back since we're going to descend soon "looks can be quite deceiving—but to answer your question, the woman was my mother"

"Was?" He asks

"Caught that did you?" We feel the plane land, after some time we get up and Demetri takes my hand bringing me to wherever since Jane is playing with Killer.

"What happened to your mom?" Jane asks

"Best let things stay buried" is my answer as we go into a tinted black car since it's really sunny right now. Once in here Killer jumps off to land on Demetri's lap, she tries to go under his belt to grab his cock most likely.

"What" Demetri demands as I smile "is this kitten's fascination with my cock?"

"She loves cocks"

"But" waving to his crotch "why mine?"

Shrugging my shoulders "She might go to Felix or Alec if they whip out their cocks" we look at said males who cover their crotch with their hands.

"Not happening" Alec shakes his head

We see Killer successfully managed to go under Demetri's pants and is purring loudly "You always want pussies" Felix jokes, Alec snorts as Jane shakes her head smiling at the glare Demetri sends her. It's both funny but also the thought of Demetri with someone angers me.

"So who's the ancients?" I ask

"Do you know Italian?" Jane asks

"No" shaking my head

"Then how did you know she said ancients?" Alec asks "cause we only spoke in Italian around you"

They stare at me "When's the next full moon?"

That takes a complete three sixty with these four "Tonight" Demetri answers "why?" Do I still have my moon light ring? My wolf is itching to be free but I don't know how my venom will react to them.

"I like full moons" is what I say when these four stare at me.

My phone goes off, I check to see it's from Jed? "Do you have a wrong number?" I ask answering after a moment "or are you asking me for someone's?"

"Hey Rory" he says and Demetri growls "are you next to a werewolf?"

"No" looking at Demetri and how his eyes are black with rage "is there something you want Jed?"

"There's a full moon tonight" I guess this universe and the other is on the same time "and I know you normally run by yourself but"

"If your offering for me to join you and the others the answer is no" hanging up, I feel everyone's eyes on me. Deep breathes. Deep breathes. As I hang up my phone goes off again and I answer without looking "Hello?"

"Hey Rory" I hear MG's voice "how's it going?"

"Fine" I say "why?"

"No reason" he says "um...so you know? Your sister she's back"

"Nope"

"You don't even know what he was going to say!" I hear Lizzie's voice

"Let my guess" I say "MG was going to say how I should forgive my bitchy sister for her bitchiness since you all finally fucking realized I can't control her!" Screaming as the car shakes "Or are you Lizzie still convinced that I do have a sway in what everyone does because you can't fathom the possibility that someone who has their own free will can make a choice!"

"I'm sorry" she apologized

"Your fake ass apology was noted"

"It was not fake ass!" She yells

"Oh really?" I demand and we hear lighting, looking outside we see a storm forming overhead  "what are you sorry for?" When she is silent "see! You can't get off your oh so mighty horse to realize that your not the center of attention for everything! It's a wonder how Josie was even able to leave you by how you suck at her life force, how you barely ever let her think for herself, your a horrible friend and sister!" Hanging up I cross my arms snarling.

"Did your eyes just turn yellow?" Felix asks

"No" shaking my head "your seeing things"

"No" Alec says "your eyes did turn yellow for a moment"

"No they didn't" shaking my head

"They did" Jane insists

"They didn't!" I yell the windows on the car shatter but not just this car but the cars around us and the parked ones on the side of the road. Car horns blare all around us and babies start to scream and cry.

Some of the glass cuts me and is embedded in me that Demetri goes to take them out but I wave my hand "I've got it"

"You have shards of glass in you" he growls

"I know" pulling them out "not the first time glass has been embedded into me"

"When?" He demands