forty six

happy new year x

Salem Woods
"Shh.." I whisper, stroking her head as her eyes close peacefully. I close the book I just read, and stand up slowly, Harry hidden in the shadow near the door.

"Goodnight my love." I whisper, and close the door very softly so it makes no noise. As soon as the door was closed, Harry scoops me up.

I gasp, and he carries me into his room, which he closes the door so the house was completely dark, only the lamp on in his room. "Harry.." I widen my eyes as his eyes were dark.

"What? I've been horny since the moment I left for work this morning."

I snicker. "You've been waiting this whole time?"

"Yep. I nearly busted in the meeting."

"You're welcome."

He shakes his head, and drives in and starts kissing my neck. I froze. "I'm bored of the position we always do.." He whispers on my neck.

I breathe out. "I agree." I swallow. "Can we do doggy?"

He freezes. He pulls away and I nod. "You..want too?"

"Well.. I have never done it."

"Well...now we just have too, don't we?" He smirks. I hum in agreement and he kisses my lips this time. I reach out to his shirt, and I start unbuttoning it. One button after the other, he undoes my sweatpants, and he tugs those down, all without breaking the kiss.

He pulls away and helps me get the rest off, and then peels it off of him, tossing it to the ground. Then, I dive to his jeans, undoing his belt slowly, and he starts kissing my neck again as I undo it.

When I get it undone, I pull his belt out, and waste no time before opening them, tugging them down with his boxers. He stands up between us and he whines, looking down at himself.

He reaches over to the drawer to get a condom, and I take my shirt off, but I wasn't wearing a bra. I see him tear it open with his teeth, and holds the packet in his teeth as he takes the ring out.

He rolls it down and I hold onto his shoulders. "Are you sure you wanna do that position?"

"Mhm." I nod. "I'm sure."

"Okay." He kisses me. "Roll over."

I swallow and he gives me room so I could roll over. He raises my hips, as my elbows and forearms were on the bed, he was high on his knees.

I swallow and I felt him tease my soaking entrance. "Ready?" He holds my hips. I swallow.

"Ready." I speak.

His tip rests on my entrance, before he sinks himself into me, and at this angle, it made my stomach quiver. I drop my jaw, and his hips press to my backside.

I nod after a second, which he starts. He pulls his hips out, and then pulls my hips back onto him. I gasped at the pressure, my eyes widening.

The only thing I was going to notice, was how I couldn't see him, and how much I wanna see him. My skin slaps against his, and he was now silent. My jaw stays dropped, and he continues to rock into me, quite lightly right now.

I inhale and his grip get tighter on my hips. "Fuck sakes Salem." He whines. I drop my head down so I look between our legs, and I can just see his body rocking into mine. I let out a moan, because my stomach was quivering.

"Shh." He shushes, if Darcy was to walk in right now, we'd be done, there is no covering this one up. He speeds up a bit, and it makes my jaw drop further.

"H-Harry..." I whisper, out of breath. I can't believe this was my first time having sex from behind. I look over my shoulder to see him looking down at our bodies colliding, with his jaw sharp, and burning his fingertips into me.

I drop my jaw, and I became jelly. He notices this. "Are you okay? Is it too much?"

I shake my head, out of breath already, and I was hardly doing anything. "I'm okay." I breathe. I could see my arms going jelly, before he speeds up, one of his hands sliding up to my rib, right next to my breast.

I grab the bedding, whining and he grunts at the pleasure he's feeling. "H-Harry..." I moan softly, my eyes
shutting tightly.

He whines too, stopping and when I go to look behind me, he manoeuvres me so I was laying down, on my stomach, my hands resting next to my head on the pillow and he lowers himself down I felt his chest on my backside.

I part my legs so he could fit between them, but he moves my hair to one side, and he pushes himself back into me. I gasp and he drives to my neck, breathing heavily, softly rocking into me.

He speeds up as we continue, my jaw stays dropped widely, my eyes wanting to close. I could feel his body entering mine every thrust and it was such a foreign feeling. his free hand grabs my jaw, and lifts it up so I was left facing the ceiling, and he was sucking on my neck.

I clench in pleasure, and he grunts, breathing out through his nose heavily in pleasure and I hold my breath in pleasure, because I was scared to make noise, I didn't want to wake Darcy up.

"Cover..my mouth." I whine. He pulls away and his hand cups my mouth tightly and I let out the moan I've been holding in, making his forehead drop onto the back of my head.

He moans softly now too, taking his hands away, moving us again. He makes my back arched, my chest on the bed but my hips high in the air, in line with his hips. He continues to thrust into me, making me gasp, panting heavily.

I could hear our skin slapping softly, and it was making us cringe, but in my stomach I could feel a burn. I look over my shoulder, he was holding my hips. "I'm close.." I whisper.

"Me too." He agrees, nodding. I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling. I felt it spread to my thighs, and when I start clenching, Harry speeds up which makes me bite my tongue, whining in the back of my throat.

I gasp out and cover my own mouth, as rocks into me once more, before he freezes, dropping his head. I let go, feeling my orgasm float around me, and he rides our highs out slowly.

I fell m forward and pant, and his head meets the back of my necks, he pants. he slowly pulls out of me and I part my lips and he falls next to me. I roll over so I was laying on my back. I roll over to face him, and he was taking the condom off.

Tossing it in the bin, he faces me, putting his arm around me. I cup his jaw and flick my eyes over his. "You're so pretty..." He whispers like he didn't mean for me to hear it.

"You're so cringe." I grin and he rolls his eyes. "You are too. How did you get green eyes?"

He flicks his emerald eyes over mine. "I dunno, my mom has brown and so does gemma." he shrugs, tucking hair behind my ear. I smile, I'm so in love with him it's crazy.

I lean in and he closes the gap, pressing his lips to mine. "I love you.." I whisper first.

"I love you too." He whispers back, which makes me get butterflies and kiss him again.

//
:(