twenty nine

Harry Styles
It was the day after I called Salem, and today was Gemmas birthday. We hadn't done much other than us just chilling and no we were having lunch outside in Gemmas massive backyard.

I got her a new pair of AirPods because I knew hers broke. She was shocked, like actually shocked. Darcy made her a card that I wrote in but I wrote what she wanted to say. Gemma liked it because it was from Darcy, and she gave me a big hug for the headphones, and I love hugs, not just from her but from anyone really.

"Thanks for coming all this way, Haz, I appreciate it."

"All good, your my sister, I'd do anything for you."I smile, taking a sip out of the wine in the glass in my hand. Darcys iPad lost battery a while ago, and now she's on my phone, but Salem was at her childcare industry, doing something with the manager.

I wanted to tell my mom and Gemma that I was dating Salem, but the time just isn't right, I don't think I wanna tell yet, well, I know Salem doesn't want to tell yet, and I was fine with that.

"I remember when you guys hated each other." Dad says, making mom roll her eyes.

"Hon, they were 10 and 8." She looks at us I take another sip of whine.

"You guts were always mad at each other, I swear." Dad says again, Michal puts his arm around Gemma and I smile at those two.

"Gemma was a pain in the ass."

"And I wanted to wrap a charger around Harry." She fires back.

"You're just as bad as each other." Mom says. We laugh and I hear my phone buzz, but I just think it's Darcys game. "Anyway."

"I just want to thank everyone for being here, its not everyday you turn 29, and I'm just glad everyone I love was here to spend it with me."

"Dad, look." She shows me my phone screen and my stomach drops to my shoes. I see a snap from the one person I really didn't want Darcy to see, but I don't think she's recognised its Salem. She was at the beach, in a white bikini and she sent me of her laying down, but her whole cleavage if not more was on show.

I gasp sharply and snatch my phone from her hand. I turn my phone off. "What did I tell you about going through my hone? I let yo play games, I don't let you go through my messages."

She frowns, crossing her arms. "Who is that?"

I shake my head, say nothing and see that she one hundred percent saw my background, but Salems phone covers her face so there's no way for her to see its her. "Go on." I say, holding my phone tightly.

"Um..." She swallows and everyone was looking at me. "I was gonna at that-"

"Daddy has a girlfriend!" Darcy blurts out and everyone's eyes snap to mine. I stare and slowly look at Darcy. I know she's mad that I took my phone away, but she doesn't need to blurt that out to everyone. How does she know what girlfriend means? She's 6.

"Harry?" mom says.

"I—" I shake my head "No. No I do not.' I chuckle nervously. "Me? Have a girlfriend?" I shook my head.

"What did Darcy find on your phone?" Michal asks.

"Her birthday present." I lie. "It was a surprise that she wasn't meant to see."

They nod suspiciously. "I promise, I do not have a girlfriend. I'm a single dad with a 6 year old, please." I finish my wine.

"You would tell us if you get a girlfriend?" Mom says.

"Of course I would." I nod.

They all just look at me and I open my phone, saving her snap in chat and widening my eyes as the photo, and then I put text. "I'm with family, Darcy opened that, luckily she has no fucking clue but that was terrifying, but you're hot as hell." I added a few emojis too.

She opened it and left me on opened. "I saw daddy kissing my babysitter."

My head snaps up and everyone is back to staring at me. Luckily, the hickey Salem gave me is light and turned a slim colour, it blends in now.

"No I didn't." I shook my head. "Darcy, seriously, stop making things up."

"I swear I saw you."

"Why would I kiss Salem?" I ask her.

"She pretty."

I say nothing, what I wanted
to say was; Yes I know she is, but we can't do anything with anyone knowing. But I didn't.

"Who is this...Salem girl?"

I sigh. "She's Darcy's babysitter." I shrug.

"Yes, Darcy has a true bond with her." She looks at me. "I've seen her instagram." She shrugs, I pray she hasn't put anything of me on her instagram.

I was in deep shit. Darcy keeps sobbing. She's not wrong but I have to make her look stupid. "She follows you, lemme see her account."

"What? Why?"

"We just want to see her." Dad says.

"Why is this about Salem?" I was getting flustered.

"Did you drunkenly kiss her?"

"Why would I, mom?"

"I dunno, I didn't even knew you had had sex and then you're telling me you got Hayley pregnant." She says.

"Hayley wasn't the person I lost my virginity too." I shook my head. "Anyway, so off topic. Salems Darcy's babysitter, I've never kissed her so I don't know why she's saying that." I lie again and they just nod.

I get a snap from Salem, so I swipe the notification and open her snap. The only thing I saw is her ass, and her tan skin, and I saw her cheeky smile just over her shoulder.

I instantly felt my jeans tighten in the crotch and this didn't help because I was also horny. I pull my jeans down and shuffle, sending a photo of my crotch, that was getting more and more uncomfortable the more I look at it.

I sigh heavily and shuffle the unused napkin, folding it over itself to distract myself. She knows when and how to turn me on. I really wanna tease her but how can I tease her?

I send her ab pictures all the time and she'll save them and sometimes send me a picture of her in her bra or send me something that has cleavage, and that's kinda it.

I sigh and look down, not seeming like it was gonna go away if I keep thinking like that. I have Darcy next to me staring off into the distance while eating a piece of bread, but I also had
mom to my right on the other corner, then dad next to her, Gemma and Michel were the opposite side to me.

I flick my eyes around the place, and just pretend to be listening to their conversation, my hand gripping the armrest of these chairs.

Fuck me, I'm gonna get her back for that.

//
darcy is supposed to be cheeky btw

I also didn't edit this so if there's any spelling mistakes, that's why :)