eighteen

Salem Woods
A few days had gone past and Heather left with the rest of our friends and her boyfriend to go camping. I need some alone time with Harry, so we can get out of our awkward stage.

So I packed a bag and left to go to his house, and before I could even knock, he opened the door. "Hey." I smile.

"Hey you." He smiles back, and closes the door behind me. I put my bag down next to the couch and he follows me around. "How are you?"

"Good, better now." I smile, referring to me seeing him. He blushes and I cup his jaw. We lean in and our lips press together, both of us inhaling and I let out a small hum. When we pull away, our lips smack and he agreed with me.

"Same." He says. I look up to his hair and run my hands through it.

"You've had a haircut." I smile, I bush his hair back and then hold the back of his neck and he tucks my long hair behind my ears.

"Do you like it?" He asks. I bit my lip and look up at his hair.

"I love it, it suits you so well." I smile.

"You're too nice." He says and I just snicker. "But anyway." He says. grabbing my hands and pulling me to sit in the couch. "Does Heather know you're staying here the whole weekend?"

"She's not home, until Monday, so no, I just told her I have to babysit."

"Oh yeah, you told me that I remember." He snickers and I smile.

"Is Darcy gone?"

"Yeah, she just left." He nods. A smile crawls on my lips and I nod. "What?" He chuckles.

"Nothing..Just...I can't believe it." I look down, clearly referring to Harry and I. His hand creeps to my thigh and he gives it a squeeze.

"I know." He smiles back. I lean in and he finishes the gap by kissing me. I pull away and our lips smack. He then stood up and I watch him walk. "I'll be back." He says softly, walking down the hall.

I lean forward for the remote, turning the TV on. I open Netflix and start flicking through a bunch of movies,  coming across the romance movies. I then hear Harry, he was in a red hoodie, and grey sweatpants but with the duvet from his bed in his arms.

"So..I was thinking," He starts. "I think we should binge watch a whole bunch of movies, and order something to be delivered, and chill for the night."

I smile. "Sounds like my idea." I nod, and he grins. He sits next to me, and I help him fix the duvet, over the two of us, and he spreads his knees, and I lean onto his shoulder. "What should we watch?"

"Surely we start with the Notebook." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Why the notebook?" I ask.

"Because, it's a classic." He says back and I giggle. I search for the Notebook, pressing play. I put the remote on the arm rest next to me and I curl my legs under me, shuffling down to rest my head on his shoulder, watching the movie start. He shuffles forward, and his arm that was behind me starts to trace my shoulder gently.

About half way into the movie, he got his phone and went on an app and we decided to order Chinese, because I love the fried rice of the restaurant he chose. Once it was being delivered, we continued to watch the movie, and he played with my hair, and I did get lost in myself, just watching him watch the movie. I couldn't help it, he was just so attractive.

He noticed me looking and then look at me and my eyes meet with his. "You okay?" He asks with a smirk and I nod, nodding into him a bit more.

"Mhmm, why are you so hot?"

"Genes." He shrugs. "Nah I'm kidding, I don't know."

I watch his lips as he talks and he swallows. "Okay don't do that." He said and my eyes snap back to his.

"Do what?" I blush.

"Stare at me like that." He swallows again.

"Why?" I ask.

"'Cause, you're sexy when you look at me like that." He says truthfully and I smile again.

"You're missing the best part!" I gasp. It was the scene in the rain.

"I've seen this movie hundreds of times." He says.

"Then why did you wanna watch it?"

"Because I can watch it over and over again and I could never get bored."

I laugh.

**

We ended up watching the rest of the movie and when the order came, we set it out and served ourselves what we wanted. As we ate, we watched A Walk To Remember, and after we finished, we full on cuddled, like, we were laying down and he was spooning me.

Having him fiddle with the jewel of my belly piercing, and his fingertip grazed my skin gave me goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach.

This movie made me cry, so when I teared up, he was there to comfort me. I wasn't full on crying but I shed a few tears. The movie itself was really good but very tear jerking. Harry didn't even shed a tear, he just laughed at me tearing up.

And when we started a new movie, it was already late, like 6, so we put on Twilight, and decided to binge these movies for the rest of the night. Even though we weren't doing much, I really did like being with Harry, our small flirty talk was really good, because there's always that one awkward stage of an relationship, but once you get over that, the relationship is amazing.

But when he started to very gently kiss my neck from behind me, I held my breath. He's just so good at everything he does. I don't think he actually means to make it turn into anything but it made my stomach get tingles. I turned my head and kissed him, smiling into the kiss.

When the first movie finished, we played the second one but we weren't really watching, we were now facing each other. I was playing with his chain with the D on it, and he was playing with my hair, as he explained what his mom, dad and sister was like and they sound really sweet.

His voice is so soothing, that I felt so sleepy as he talked. We realised it was late by now, and that we were tired enough to go to sleep. I grabbed my toothbrush, face wash and my skin care, and brought it to his ensuite. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, put my skincare on, changing into a satin pair of pyjamas, then I saw Harry on his phone, in nothing but a pair of black shorts.

I joined him in the bed and I laid next to him, he turned his phone off and when he was lying flat, I put my head on his chest, and rest my knee against his, before he grabbed my leg and put my whole leg across him.

I fell asleep almost instantly, and I hear him sigh softly, stroking my hair.

//
so cute 🥲