thirty six

Salem Woods
Staring at my computer screen, I rub my eyes so they see spots. I have been practicing for my Certificate 3 test all night, and my eyes hurt. I was ready for bed, but it was late.

Harry said he'd be here by now so if he is coming, he's very close. I snapped Harry an hour ago, and he was the club still.

I didn't mind him going out, as long as he tells me if he's drunkenly does something, or tells me of a girl hit on him or not, then I trust him.

Louis is very nice, and his girlfriend.
Louis' very open and I like that about him. So I trust him with Harry.

"Salem—" I hear my door open, it was Heather. "Look what I found. Did you order a drunk Harry?" She says and I stand up.

"Shh!" He looks at Heather. "I'm not drunk." He whispers, and giggles.

She glared at him. "Sure. Whatever."

"Thank you Heath." I smile.

I walk over to Harry, and I cup his jaw. "You okay?" I whisper and he nods softly, his eyes looked red and tired.

"I'm still a little drunk." He pouts, using his fingers to indicate a little bit and I smile, cupping his jaw.

"It's okay." I shook my head and he joins in with me, shaking his
head. I snicker. "Come on, I need a break."

"No sex." He points, as I sit on the bed. I stare up at him, his hips head level with mine. "I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage." He shrugs.

Even if he's the drunk one, he's still making sure I'm okay.

"Thank you." I nod, grabbing his hands. "Come lay down with me." I whisper, and he kneels on the bed, eventually laying down. He shuffles and puts his head on my chest and he curls into me like I do.

We lay there for few seconds, just hearing our breathes through our noses. I turn my head and start gently scratching his scalp and playing with his hair, and my other hand rubs his forearm.

He breathes in and out, looking up at me.

I instantly smile, getting butterflies in my stomach. The affect he has over me is crazy, I swear. He sits up on his elbow, flicking his emerald eyes over mine.

"What?" I giggle and he shakes his head.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispers.

"Of course." I nod, cupping his sharp jaw. He smiles and leans into kiss me, pressing his lips to mine. I kiss him back, and we both inhale.

Our lips attack each other, without moving, simply leaning back into
each other, and then parting away, before he parts his soft lips, and I continue it.

His tongue swipes over my bottom lip, before he slips his tongue into meet with mine, and I sit up a little, as tis was getting heated.

I'll respect what he said, and I won't initiate sex or anything else.

He whines into the kiss, and I was a bit confused, but I could taste the alcohol from his lips, meaning he was still under the influence of alcohol.

He pulls away and starts to kiss down my jaw, making my head tip upwards and my hands go to the back o his back, parting my lips as he kisses me delicately.

He leaves parted lip kisses over my neck, making me whine out, definitely feeing the ache come on slowly. I put my hands under his hoodie, feeling no shirt under it, and I graze my fingertips down his back.

He gently applies pressure by sucking gently, inhaling as he does it. I didn't think much of it, but when he starts to really suck on my neck, my eyes close in bliss, breathing out another whine.