twenty four

Harry Styles
Salem and I fell asleep on each other, at hers, around 1am, and when we woke up at 8, Heather texted Salem, saying she was 20 minutes away, 10 minutes after Salem and I had seen it.

So I gave Salem a kiss, and rushed out the house, half dressed and I don't think she saw me, but I saw Heather driving home, going past my car.

When I got home, I had a shower, and I saw a little hickey just below my fern tattoo on my hip, making me smirk, and I know Salems definitely got one from me last night too.

Once I got out the shower, I got a text from Gemma, saying she was coming at 11 to drop Darcy off meaning I had 2 hours until then.

I inspected my neck for hickeys, and when I thought I was free from hickeys, I saw a few across my collarbone, and a tiny little bite mark near my neck arch.

I shrugged it off and brushed my teeth, spitting, rinsing and going into the bedroom. I put my phone on charge, opening it and seeing a snap from Salem. It was her with half of her face, her eyes closed and she went back to bed.

I reply back with a selfie of my chest, turning my head so she got a view of it. Once I sent it, I also saw she sent me a chat. It was the photo she put as her background. I save it to my camera roll, and set it as my home screen paper, so it's still my background but only people who know my password which is pretty much Louis, he can see it.

I'm still a little sad that I couldn't make it my actual background, but it's just gonna risk us getting caught. She seems very protective of her phone, but Darcy likes to play games on my phone sometimes, so her seeing it is risky.

I got dressed, and decided to make myself something to eat because I was hungry. It ended up being toast, because that's the only thing I could be bothered to make, and I still had an hour until Gemma was coming over, so I cleaned Darcy's room.

I put her clothes basket in the laundry, and made her bed, putting all her barbies and other toys in her toy box, then putting the giant lego house we made on the shelf, I just get it down when she wants to play with it.

I folded some of her clothes and put them in her drawer and went into my room, and I found a red lace bra, that clearly wasn't mine, it was near the bathroom in the corner, it was Salems, because she's the only girl who has been in my room for a long time, but it looked like a lingerie top piece.

I put washing on, and got changed into jeans and a pale blue hoodie, and I don't know if it's just me, but I always wear shoes, even if I'm not going anywhere, because Darcy always wants to go outside and I just have them on always.

When Gemma knocked on the door, I opened it and Darcy grinned. "Dad!" She exclaimed happily, making me smile and I hug her.

"Hey you." I smile, looking up at Gemma. "Thanks for taking her." I move my hips so she could run past me.

"Eh, it was fun."

"She was good?"

"Always is." She shrugs. "You created a perfect child."

"Nice visual, thanks."

"She's your kid, you know how a child is made." She walks in and I follow her. She opened the fridge as Darcy comes up to me.

"Can I play a game?" She holds my phone up and my eyes widen slightly, because of my background.

"Um..." I hum. "What game?"