twenty three

Harry Styles
Salem has been babysitting all week, while I've been working 9-5 everyday and I had the weekend off. And because I actually want to go to Salems for the night, I asked Gemma if she wanted Darcy and her answer is always yes, so that was an easy way of getting rid of her so I can see Salem.

I texted her again, and she told me that Heather just happens to be going to Ryan's, which leave her home alone. I haven't actually met Heather in person, I'd like too, but she'll get suspicious.

The week dragged on, and Salem has stuff going on during the week, and she went out Thursday, and definitely...got a little bit drunk.

I started a Snapchat account and I have no idea how to use it. The only person I have on it, is Salem. She sends me hideous filters with her using them, and when I send them back, she saves them in chat? Whatever that means.

I only know how to use Instagram. Gemma says that's a dad thing to say, and was it really? If you told me to introduce someone to snapchat, I'd have no idea how the hell to even start it, let alone explain it.

But I kinda got the hang of it, and I know how to save snaps in chat, and this so much better than texting, cause I can see what she's doing, and where she is by her little character thing on the map thing.

I don't really use my social media's much, and she knows that so..I hope she's not one of those girls who gets mad when I don't answer her.

Anyway, Friday came around, and I drove to Salems around 7, and she opened the door. She was wearing pink sweatpants and a white long sleeve cropped top and white socks.

She looked so cute.

"Hi." She said and I smiled. She wrapped her arms around my neck and my arms go around her lower back, smelling her sweet perfume on her neck. We stayed still and I took in the sweet scent.

"Hey." I finally pull away, holding her hips and she kisses me, pulling away so our lips smack. She pulls me in, closing the door behind her, and she had a few candles on, and a lamp on in the corner of the lounge room so the house was dimly lit.

She closes the book on the couch, and folds the glasses on top of, putting them both on the coffee table. "Do you want anything?" She offers.

"I'm good." I decline with a smile.

"I need a new background for my phone." She says and I furrow my brows slightly. "C'mon." She takes my hand and brings me to the bathroom which was so clean and tidy, I wish mine looked like this.

"You just wanna take a picture of us?" I ask, and she nods. She pulls her phone out and I notice she got a new one, it was massive, it had three cameras.

I'm sure I had an iPhone 7 or something, I don't even know. "I have no photos, so..wanna add some?"

"Of course." I nod. She opens her phone and opens snapchat, turning the phone towards me, and I grin, and she presses the button. "Cute." I shrug and she giggles.

She turns the camera around and I stand behind her, not really knowing what to do, because I had never done this before. I'm not photogenic.

She holds the phone and I lean into her neck, looking up at her phone, and I wrap my arms around her and she poses a little, before I lower my head to press my cheek against hers, and she smiles. She takes a photo and I pull away and look at it.

She saved it and swipes a few times and it was now black and white. "Approved?"

"Approved." I nod and I peck her lips.

We took a few more, before we left the bathroom, and went into her room. She connects her phone to the TV, and if it was me that had to do this, I'd be lost.