thirty two

Harry Styles
She leans in and closes the gap making my eyes close in bliss. She pulls away and straddles my lap all in one motion which made me look down, her crotch right on mine.

The movement alone made me swallow, but she picks up my jaw and kisses me, holding my neck tightly. I inhale into the kiss, and I hold her sides, inching my hands down lower.

She reaches down and starts undoing my belt, and I help her a little, before she rips it out of my jeans, and starts u doing mine. The desperation she's throwing in the air right now is such a turn on.

She undoes my jeans, leaving them open and I could feel my boxers tighten. She pulls away and crosses her arms to take of her top, dropping it behind her. A pale green bra was on her tan skin, and it made my eyes look down at her.

She's perfect.

I wanna take it off, but I decided if she wanted to take it off, she could because I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

I pick her up, and I lay her down on the sofa, and I lean into her chest, kissing it softly. She giggles, and grabs my hair, as I undo her sweatpants, and tug them down. This was getting heated very quickly, and were still in the lounge room. I look down at her, she bites her lip with a look in her eyes that tells me she doesn't want to stop. She nods letting me know she wants to continue.

I inhale before speaking over the silence.

"We have to be quiet." I whisper, she agrees in a nod again. "I'm gonna get a condom and I'll check if she's asleep."

"Okay." She says softly with a smile.

"Or is it easier to do it in the bedroom?" I ask.

"Do it here, it's more...fun." She winks. I nod with a smirk, pecking her lips and leaving her in her bra on the couch, I walk down the hall to the bedroom, going into the bathroom because I've had to hide the condoms I have, pulling out a condom from the box and walking back out to the hall. I peer into Darcy's room, doing it silently and I see her with her mouth parted slightly and her head tilted up a little on the pillow just like how I used to sleep at her age.

I step out and close the door so very gently. I then pad back out to the lounge room, she lays there on the couch still. I hold up the condom and hand it to her, still hard in my boxers.

"Is she asleep?"

"Passed out." I nod, getting back on top of her. "She won't be awake for ages."

She nods. "Good."

I take the condom from her, opening it with my teeth and fish it out, she takes the packet and places it above her head on the arm rest. I take myself out and place it on my swollen tip, about to roll it down. She holds the sides of my neck as we both look down at me rolling it on, and when I hit the base, I pinch the top to release trapped air.

She put one of her legs on the floor and the other on my hip so her legs were open. I take the blanket behind her and throw it over my hips, my tip meeting with her soaking core. I sink into her, her body relaxing under me. She squeezes my neck as I sink myself into her.

She gasps softly and my eyes go heavy, feeling her right around me because I'm stretching her. I give her a second like always and she looks up at me. I smile, she does too, smiling with teeth as she leans into kiss me. She cups my jaw and nods, rubbing her hands through my hair which made my scalp tingle.

I draw my hips back before bringing them back into her. She grunts and I feel her clench harder around me. I keep going, slowly rocking into her, making sure she can really feel it.