two

Salem Woods
"Okay I'm leaving now, love you!" I call to Heather, my best friend of years.

"Okay. Love you!" She calls back. I leave the flat and go into my small white car, getting in with the a groan from the door. Today was the first day I was going to look after Darcy, and it was 20 minutes before I was supposed to be there, but I thought I'd get there early.

I wore black jean shorts, black converses and a normal orange shirt, and my hair was up in a claw clip. I didn't want to over dress so I just brought a hoodie to put on if I got cold.

Once I make it to Harry's big house, I park in the street and walk up to the door. I knock in in 10 seconds he opens it with a smile. "Salem, hey. Right on time." He smiles.

"Hi." I smile back.

"Hey, come in." He invites me in and moves out the way. I step into his house, the floorboards a pale wood, and the interior was that colour and white. He had a big house, the lounge was big and white, a coffee table with a white rug under it and the TV on the wall.

The kitchen was big as well with white everything, some black appliances but there were tiles instead. I smile at how big his house was and I realise I was left alone in this room so when I look around, I see Harry walking out of his room shirtless.

I watch him walk into another room. "Darc, are u kidding me? Put your pants on." He throws his shirt on the floor and walks into the room.

I just shake my head and look down at my phone, opening Snapchat. I hear a squeal of laughter and then padding footsteps and when I look up, I see a naked little girl, probably no older then 6 running towards me, and hides behind my legs.

He huffs, holding tiny black leggings, as she grabs the back of my knees and pokes her curly head of hair out at him. "Sorry..she's not normally like this?" He sighs.

"Oh it's okay." I shake my head, looking behind me.

"Darcy, you'll make me late." He says, and she giggles. "Put these on."

"No." She giggles cheekily and I take this advantage to look at Harry through my eyelashes. He had amazing abs, like it was like he worked out for a whole year straight. It was like god sculpted his torso, he had such a robust body. And those V-lines. His hips were so sharp, like it could cut my throat. He had olive skin, that was covered in small inked pictures, and they were all over him, on his shoulders, his left arm and a few on his right.

I shake my head to snap out of my stare, and I realise that she was now in underwear and laying on the couch as Harry threads her legs through the black material.

After he does that, he puts her down and stands back up. "Sorry about that, she's not usually like this."

"It's alright." I shake my head.

"I've got my number on the fridge if you need it, don't be scared to ask me anything if you need to, she knows most things. She usually takes a nap around 11, to hopefully around 2, so then she's not cranky that night." He says, his green eyes boring into mine and I nod as he continues. "She can't have anything sugary or she'll be bouncing off the walls, so if she wants apple juice, water it down quite a lot and put it in her bottle, she'll show you which one or she can have water. There's these gummies if she gets to crazy, but she can only have one, it'll make her tired which I try not to use, but sometimes she refuses to go to sleep, their on the top shelf." He says and I hum. "She's not allowed into my room, and she knows that, so please don't go in there." He finally adds.

"No worries." I nod.

"You think you'll be okay?"

"I'm sure I'll be fine."