nine

Salem Woods
Surreal moments. I've had a funny thing about surreal moments and I don't have many but I might need to put; making out with Harry on his couch at 9 at night, as one.

Our lips were still smacking and moving together, and when he grabs one of my thighs, and slides it up to my hip, tugging it closer. I pull away and he leans back, tugging on my hip, making me inhale and sit up in my knees, kneeing closer. He watches me and holds my hips, and I put on of my knees next to him.

I then sat down, so I was on his thighs, and I then hold the sides of his neck. Straddling his lap, he runs his hands up from my shoulder blades, down my sides and to my hips again, and I bite my lip, ignoring the feeling from my core.

He says nothing, and he shuffles me closer so our crotches were on each others. I whimper at the small movement, and he leans forward, into my neck. He went to the blank side because in the other I still had healing hickeys.

His lips press to my neck and I froze. I stare at the wall behind the couch and he very slowly starts to place kisses up and down my neck, making me feel them because he was doing it softly and slowly.

He applies a little bit of suction from his lips and I just bit my lip, and tangled my nimble fingers in his thick hair. I inhale and breathe out softly and he inhaled from it.

He kisses up my jaw and back to my lips, pressing his against mine, his hands exploring the small of my back, getting lower every time. Our smack during our kisses, making my core tingle more, and now that I focus on it, I could feel a slight hardness under me.

His hands finally find their way to my ass which he then pulls me closer so I gasp into the kiss because now I could really feel how hard he was.

I pull away and look down, which I saw a bulge in his jeans and it makes me bite my lip. I haven't really done anything sexually with anyone. I don't know what's going to happen. I'm slightly scared, and or nervous.

What's going to happen?

He takes me off my lap, and shuffles, to lay me down with him above me, using the arm rest above my head to rest one of his hands. I prop my knee closest to the floor up next to his hip, and I cup his jaw. His free hand starts to rub my thigh and I smile.

He smiles and leans into kiss me yet again. This time, his hand slides up my thigh, and sits on the hem of my shorts I was wearing. When I feel his hand squeeze into the hem, his hand finds his way to my core. I pull away and I look down, holding the back of his neck and shoulder.

I put my leg down which makes my shorts less short which his hand slips the rest of the way in I swallow, and I let go of him. Out of nowhere, my hands go to my shorts button, popping it out and his other hand slides down the zip, his hand comes out and he lifts my hips to get them off.

He looks at me and I swallow, as he takes them off my legs and puts them on the floor. I was in my baby pink underwear, and he looks down. The material say high on my hips, and he swallows.

I don't think he wanted to have sex, I think he wants to do something else. Either way, I want him too. "Can I take these off?" He asks very gently and I swallow.

"Yeah.." I nod softly, shyly smiling. He leans forward and presses his lips to my stomach, above my belly piercing, and I felt them come off my hips. As he slowly kisses his way around my stomach, my underwear came lower every kiss.

I grabbed his hair, as he did it, running my hand through it. He stopped at my pelvic bone and I was sat up a little. He looked up at me through his eyelashes and I breathe out sharply, nodding.

He looks back down at me, licking his lips. I then watch his head disappear between my legs and I felt his tongue. I gasp loudly to the point I had to slap my hand over my mouth. I close my eyes with my hand tightly over my mouth.

I felt his tongue flick over my clit, making me arch my back, my free hand grabbing his hair. his hands them grab my thighs, and he inhaled deeply. I grunt under my hand at the pressure and my eyes roll closed.

I felt him thrust his tongue in and out of me, before he licks the sides of my slits and I could feel myself throb under his tongue, so when his tongue rubs it, I moan, as silent as I can. He inhaled and holds my thighs open, giving him full access to me.

I arch my back and look down, feeling him licking my clit and I was struggling. I kept squirming, grabbing his hair, bucking my hips into him just to feel more.

"H-Harry—" I whine, which was so foreign to moan. He moans on me and I widen my eyes. I gasp and bite my tongue, then my lip as he starts thrusting his tongue into me again.

I part my lips and breathe out, brushing his hair back as he grips my thighs tightly. "Oh my god.." I whine.

He smirks on me, and then he sucks on my clit. I drop my jaw and breathe out and he starts panting through his nose. "Oh my god—Harry." I breathe.

I felt the warmth in my thighs spread to my stomach, and I know I was close. Already. I pant, arching my back and lifting my hips up and then I look down, seeing his head literally buried between my legs.

He presses his tongue flat at the bottom, and then slowly licks his way up, meeting eyes with me. He smirks and then again, buried his head back, gripping my hips.

I moan again, cupping my mouth, and he exhales a soft moan onto me and I felt the burn get more surreal. "Harry!" I whisper shout because I had to be quiet, and I screw my eyes shut, my body having to move in anyway, so I grab the top of the arm rest and grip it harshly, Harry only speeds up at this, and I gasp again, and he now focuses on my clit.

I sit up, using my core muscles to hold me up, grabbing his hair tightly to the point my knuckles turn white. I bite my lip harshly and moan softly, trying my hardest not to get to loud.

He moans from me grabbing his hair, and I know he was getting quiet turned on by this. I felt it coming, my chest heaving so I lay back down and screw my eyes shut tightly, seeing colours at the pleasure.

I cup my mouth and bite my lip, before my orgasm ripped right through me. I froze my body, grunting u der my breath and bretahing out heavily into the thin air, and he starting licking me like crazy, as I came on his tongue.

I grunt and breathed out, my chest heaving before I went limp, my chest heavily heaving, my heart was racing and I felt tingly. He slowly pulls away from me, and licks his lips.

I whine a breath at the feeing and he crawls back above me. I part my lips and pant softly, my legs start shaking. His lips were moist from him licking them, and when he kissed me, I could taste myself on his lips.

When he pulled away we kind of just started at each other, and the silence was awkward. "Um.." I whispered and he swallows. He got off me, and grabbed my underwear from the floor and Intake them from him, quickly sliding them up my legs, before I start pulling my shorts up, doing them up too.

"Are you okay?" He rasps, sitting next to me and I nod.

"Mhm." Is all I hum and he sighs. I look in my lap, and fiddle with my shirt.

Literal silence fills the whole house and it makes me feel very uncomfortable. My legs were still shaking, and I didn't know what to do or say. I kind of wanted to leave and never return, but I knew I had to say something.

"I should probably go..." I whisper and he nods.

"Good idea." He stands up in sync to me. I grab my phone and keys, and walk to the door. He hands me a $50 and I take it with a smile.

"Thank you.." I say.

"Mhmm." He nods back.

"Anyway..I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, 9 please."

"I won't be late this time."

He snickers. "Bye Harry.." I say as I step out the door.

"See you." He says as I walk to my car. I get into it and I let out the biggest sigh-whine. I put my head in the steering wheel because I know I'm in deep shit right now.

I'm fucked.

//
👁️👄👁️

sorry this took so long to get out lol