thirty four

Salem Woods
Harry's had a few days off work because Darcy got sick with something, and he's had to stay at home with her, which means I haven't seen him in a week.

And I miss him.

He's coming over real late, because Heather is studying out in the lounge room, and if he comes over early, she'll get annoyed. And he has to get someone to look after Darcy until tomorrow morning.

It was nearing 11pm, and I was getting very tired, until my phone buzzes.

Harry: i'm here now x

I shot myself out of my bed and face out to the front door. I open it and I see him standing there. "Hey." He breathes. I smile and wrap my arms around him, followed by me jumping on him.

He closes and locks the door behind him a ms carries us to my room. He kicks the door closed and places me on the bed. "Is Darcy better?" I ask.

"She's on the last days of being sick. I didn't get it." He grins.

"Oh thank god. If you got it, then I did too." I hold the sides of his neck. I flick my tired eyes over his. "Why do you always look so good." I whisper, his lips coil into a smile before he kisses me.

He pulls away. "The second I see you, I just look good." He shrugs. He kisses me again, my hands falling into his hair. His hand slides from my sides, down my hip and slides up my shorts.

Our lips don't leave each others, and when his finger runs up the cloth fabric of my underwear, I inhale. His finger finds my clit, making my breath hitch and I have to bite onto his lip.

He slips his finger under my underwear, and his fingertip rawly meets with my clit. I gasp and pull away my legs wrapping around his waist.

He switched his finger so his thumb was rubbing me in the place I needed him the most, and his other fingers were running against my soaking core.

"You're soaking, baby."

I whine and close my eyes. He smirks and slips his finger easily inside of me which makes me cry out, my hands slapping over my mouth. "Shh." He soothes, one of his hands takes of  shorts and underwear in one go.

I look down to see him smirking, and looking at me, kicking his lips. He leans up again, and softly kisses my neck as his fingers start to softly thrust in and out of me. I gasp out, my eyes wanting to close.

He sucks ever so gently on my neck which makes my skin crawl in bliss. I grab his hair at the back of his neck which was only the fuel to his fire. He inhales on my neck sharply and I could feel him creating marks.

I open my mouth to say something but he moves his lips up further, right below my jaw hinge and he speeds up, all while rubbing my clit. I let out a soft moan, trying to keep myself quiet so Heather doesn't come in here, given she can at any moment.

"Harry.." I whisper, I wanna tell him to go faster but I'm to shy. He pulls away from the space at my neck and kisses down further. He kisses down my chest, pulling my singlet down to kiss lower, between my breasts, then pulling it upwards to kiss down to my belly button, his pulls his fingers out and he sucks on them as I rest on my elbows.

I watch him as he pulls his fingers out and my eyes stay on his, my chest heaving. He props my legs on his shoulders and crawls closer to me, my head falling back and I felt his warm tongue meet with my clit. I gasp out loud, my back arching. I was throbbing for attention, and now I was getting that, it was overwhelming me.

I moan, biting my lip harder. "H-Harry." I gasp out. He grips my thighs tighter so i wrap my legs around his head tighter which makes him moan onto me. 

I whine out, grabbing his hair. My thighs were beginning to feel burns, and I wanted to suffocate him. I let my thoughts take over and I squeezed my legs harder around him he freezes
until I let go. He pulls away u and looks up at me.

"Sorry.." I breathe out.

"Do that again." He pants, his lips red and swollen from licking me. He dives back onto me which makes my lips part, and ai squeeze my legs harder, trying to jaw the pressure of him to help. He moans yet again, this one was a moan of him feeling the pleasure he's giving me.

I grab the sheets next to me and I arch my back again. I look down, before throwing my head back seconds later. "Fuck—" I moan. I drop my jaw, breathing out heavily.

He starts breathing heavier, and I grunt, which makes him inhale. My clit was throbbing the harder he goes, and when he gently applies suction to it, I slap my hand over my mouth and let out a throaty moan, which makes him smirk.

He pulls away a little, and licks his lips. I gasp for air and finger comes back down, pressing on my clit. He looks at me one more time, before he buries his face back there. I grab his hair harder as his finger gives me pleasure, and he continues to
give me pleasure from his lips too.

I felt the burn spread lower and lower, ripping through my stomach, lower back, and to my thighs. "Fuck—I'm. close." I pant, which his tongue slides faster against me.

I grab his hair even harder and arch my back, bucking my hips into him. I gasp, and I felt myself hit the brink. I arch my back, his fingers burning into my skin, I let out a gasp.

He freezes to catch my aftermaths on his tongue, and I let go of my clench and my legs slide off his shoulders and my chest starts pumping as I was out of breath and he licks me one more time before pulling away, and sucking
his finger. My legs were jittery, and his lips were so red, and swollen.

He crawls above me and my heart raves still. "Good to see you too." I breathe heavily.

"I wanted you to feel good baby." He rasps.

I nod. "It worked." I laugh.

He smiles and kisses me, most likely forgetting I'm still on his lips. I push him away and scrunch my face up. "Ew."

"What? You taste nice."

"There's different tastes?"

He nods. "Definitely."

"And I'm sure you of all people would know that?"

"Just you and Hayley."

"Who's better?"

"You." He doesn't hesitate. "Definitely you, babe."

I smile. "Harry..it's late."

"I know.."

I pout. "Who has Darcy?"

"Louis. He offered."

"So...you can stay?"

"I mean..yes, but I have to leave early to pick Darcy up?"

I nod. "You help me sleep."

He pouts now too. "But we should brush our teeth. I bought a spare one for you."

"Thank you." He smiles. "Okay let's go." He gets off me. He grabs my hand to help me up. Once on my feet, we make it to the bathroom.

//
i had writers block again so i added a smut chapter, and i have no idea what the other chapter was so if this doesn't make sense to the storyline, this is why 🫶🏻

and this isn't edited, i only skimmed this chap 🫶🏻