four

Harry Styles
I have my first date, tonight. And this would be my first date in a year, so I can't fuck this up. I need someone to babysit Darcy, and it's been a week since I hired Salem.

Darcy absolutely loves Salem.

I think she's good for Darcy, and I think she's really good at her job. She does it well, and she knows how to calm Darcy down. However, I think she's kinda hot, so I need to stay away from her for a while. I just can't help myself at times, and I don't even mean too, I just get so carried away.

I called Salem and she said she was fine to babysit so she was there from 9, to about 9 at night. I had work and then I didn't come home, I had everything I needed in the back of my car, and I had to clean out all the toys and stuff Darcy had back there and took the car seat it and out it in the boot.

I then picked the girl up, and she was sexy. She had long strawberry blonde hair, w right red dress with black heels and she had tattoos up her leg. She was pretty sexy. Her name was Amber, and she had the biggest blue eyes I've ever seen, like a husky.

We had a great time, we went out for dinner, and I pad for it before we went for a walk along the beach and I kissed her. She had soft lips. Which was déjà vu for another girl I kissed recently.

Salem.

I kissed her, on the first night I hired her, I kissed her. Like..how stupid am I? I'm like double her age, what was I even thinking? I wasn't, but she's hot.

She had gorgeous pale green eyes, freckles and naturally blonde hair, and her lips were soft. I hated how pretty she was, it distracted me from my thoughts always.

"Fuck.." I whine, closing my eyes as the girl I'm currently on a date with, bobs her head up and down on me. But because one person was in my mind, she was the only one I was thinking about. "Salem..."

She froze and it snapped me out of my thoughts. She pulls away. "Excuse me?"

"What..?" I was confused.

"Are you serious?" She tugs her hair out of my hand and I furrow my brows, before she kneels up onto the seat and opens the car door.

"Wait. Where are you going?"

"Home!" She snaps. "I knew you were too good to be true. You just moaned another girls name."

I freeze. "No...I said..Amber." I shake my head, trying to cover.

"Um no...you said Salem? Who the heck is that?"

I cringe and look down. "Get lost." She slams the door closed so the lights turn off and I was left in the dark.

"Again?" I whine to myself. That's the second time I've done that. Holy fuck me. What is wrong with me?

This is the only date I have been on that was okay with me having a daughter, the rest of them cringe and walk away but she stuck around. But now she's gone because I moaned my daughters babysitters name.

The more I realise, all this thinking has given me a big headache, and I wanted to go home anyway. I tuck myself back into my boxers and jeans, getting out before getting into the drivers side. I pull the vizier down and flip the flap open to see the mirror.

I was exhausted from work and I wanted to go home and go to sleep. My eyes fall to a red mark on my neck which makes me huff and turn my head. Hickeys are so childish, you can kiss someone's neck without giving them a mark.

I roll my eyes and open my wallet, seeing if I have any money for Salem, and I had 50 in my wallet. I connect my phone up to my car and play anything by Fleetwood Mac and start to drive home.

My erection surprisingly went away, and I wanted to sleep this night off. When I got home, I walked through the door and Salem was on the couch, watching TV. "Hey." She says softly as I close the door softly.

"Hey." I huff and sit on the opposite end of the couch to her.

"How was your date?"

"Do we have to?" I whine, which makes
her cringe.

"Not good?"

I sigh, rubbing my temples that hurt. "I don't think I'm ever going to have sex with anyone else ever again, or a date for that matter." I blurt out but I don't even care.

"That bad? What happened?"

"I was...just out of it, and ruined it."

"It can't have been to bad, you have a hickey." she notices which makes me cringe.

"We made out, and then I ruined it." I add.

I just sigh and she sits closer. "Why are you rubbing your head?"

"I've got a massive headache."

"Have you had anything to drink?" She asks but I shake my head, because I haven't had anything. "I have a way of helping, if you'll let me?"

I nod. "Okay, just trust me, and put your head on my knee."

I shuffle over to her and out the back of my head on her knee, and she looks down at me. "Remember to trust me. I'm not going to hurt you."

"I trust you." I nod, telling the truth. Her fingertips touch my eyelids and then closes my eyes softly.

"Keep them closed." She says, running her fingers through my hair. She grabs a handful of my hair near my temples near the top of my head, and starts to pull on them. I keep my eyes closed and I could feel it literally pulling the pain away from my head. I hum in satisfaction and oh my god, the relief was crazy. "What happened on the date." She then asks and I just breathes out a sigh.

"Fine, do you want details?" I ask and if I had my eyes open she'd be giving me a look right now. "I took her out for dinner and whatnot, then we started to make out in my car, and before I know it, she's giving me head...but I was stupidly thinking of someone else, and moaned someone else's name." I shrug, and when I opened my eyes, she had froze her hands in my hair, and she widened her eyes. "What?"

"Nothing...." She shakes her head, murmuring. "You're just very open.."

"You wanted to hear it." I object.

"I didn't know it was going to end like that."

"I don't remember the last time I had a successful date."

"This one was going well." She continues to tug on my hair.

"Yeah but it failed." I whine.

"Who's...name was it?" She asks and I don't answer for a good second, before I sit up and she shuffles to get comfortable a bit.

I just shake my head. "Don't worry about it." I huff. "It's over now."

"Okay.." I can tell she was confused.

I pull my wallet out my pocket, handing her a fifty and then a ten. "That's for the extra hours." I say and she smiles.

"Thank you." She says.

"And thank you, for the...headache." I say and she nods again. "I'm going to have a shower."

She stands up and nods, grabbing her phone and her hoodie. "All good. Bye Harry."

"I'll message you about the next time."

She nods as I disappear into the hall, down into my room and I close the door, after hearing the front door close. "Jesus christ." I whine to myself, pushing off the door and walking into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

Wha has my life come too? I can't even get a date that's worth fucking the girl. And at the moment, I just want to have sex, I don't remember the last time I had sex, and I don't like dating anymore so my only option is to hookup.

But when did hooking up become so hard?

//

the babysitter || h.s✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें